My Anthem

Monday, November 19, 2007

Acroos the SE7EN Seas: XoXo

All wickedend was spent with goode friends -- terrestrial and cyber -- and the perennial humming in his riveting lo down Voice of a hound dog permeates my head the whole day. And lingers on today. Whoever feels he/she/it is the recipent of Elvis' -- and Desi's -- dedication to chase away all the political woes besieging NegaraKu or your homeland if thou art from India, Australia or Great Britain (I pay this tribute in recognition of the wonderful English language I inherited as its colonial legacy:) or any land for we are all Global Villagers... ENJOY! across the SE7EN Seas

~XoXo~XoXo~XoXo~XoXo~XoXo~XoXo~XoXo~

L'VE LETTERS

Love letters straight from your heart
Keep us so near while apart
I'm not alone in the night
When I can have all the love you write
I memorize ev'ry line
I kiss the name that you sign
And darlin', then I read again right from the start
Love letters straight from your heart