My Anthem

Monday, February 20, 2006

TKO!

The head is heavy
The eyes fight to open
No, I don't want bread
I don't want milk

I won't post long today
Can't live up to my name
The words are in a whirlpool
My eyelids keep dripping
The younones say it'snot kewl

I know what's cool for me
Soothing music just to take the cares away
I don't need to work 9-to5--5
Jest to keep body whole
And wonder if it rests my soul

I want to spirit away
To an I-Land of my dreams
When when your head is heavy
The angels will massage your forehead
And MondaeBlues will drift away
They lullaby you in bed
Whispering soft nothings yet everything
When yiour head is spinning
From an overdose of msg
From Uncle Lim's over-lemak Nazi Lemak

Now Angel
Can you wave your magic wand
Put away all of Man made bothers
And leave me in my cocoon
Of my Muse and wanton thought

Maybe tomorrow
I won't complain again

10.15AM Mondae
Had my Nasi Lemak about 3.13PM Yesterdae
Carrefool, Subang Jaya

6 comments:

sweetspirits said...

Desi
Why do you have the Monday blues :(

Maybe you just need to rest n dream a little :)

cheerz tcz

Anonymous said...

Wow!

A post without a news summary. Is the world coming to a premature end?

Anonymous said...

Sleep...sleep and dream the blues away. :)

sweetspirits said...

Nothing like sleep , i slept this arvo .Although i don't like sleeping in the afternoon but it was sooo hot n sleep called me :).

Do rest Desi
tcz

Howsy said...

Wots TKO may I ask? The Konged Out?
Easy on the Nazi Lemak o.k.!

chong y l said...

Sidar sweets&Yan:
Bro Imran&dreamerI:
? HowsyakaJoseyaka?:

Thanks for all your good, gooder and goodest advice.
Sleep indeed visited early and this morn saw Desi hearing all the birds singing in his head.
Yesh-lah, less nazi lemak but more Le Vignon Champais H2O from France.

More To sis Yan: Thanks for lovely reminder about MumNature&Nurture.
Yes, I do look at the stars, and trees and clouds -- they are mighty constant.
It's th birds -- esp JLSeagulls, they keep flying up, up&away!:)
Amore To Howsy, have thee invented that Tongkat Eli to maketh them stay on my shoulder?