My Anthem

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

New posts:( >>>>>>> shortest Post:)

The SUN page 2 says it all about the iKabinet Shuffle (visit http://howsy.blogspiot.com for the latest RTelm Game Show!) with a lilting -- and tilting? -- puppets doing the HeeHaw Hustle?
The headline suffices:

Reshuffle just a musical chair

DESIDERATA: With most of the same wooden furniture steal around,
any spring-cleaning would jest be cosmetic;
Pak Lah the hanyman adred not throw the rotten or rotting chairs out to the garbage bin because there would be so few tables and reclining chairs left!
So you just moved the chairs around.
Butt Desi adds: What goes a-round will come A-round.
Am I digressing?
Bleah!:( says the Doggie in Peanuts.

Talking about knots, here's some freshing ones -- not Kenny's coconuts though -- those are being sent to the Sarawak Tribune for entertainment!
From Howdy'S:

*What did the boy bat say to the girl
bat on Valentine's Day?

You're fun to hang around with!"

**What did the boy cat say to the
girl cat on Valentine's Day?

You're purrr-fect for me!

Seya!:)
Am I short, ain't I?

2 comments:

sweetspirits said...

hehe Desi
Now i was gonna send you a joke this morning in thy email but my mind was blank , my bed was calling me hehe.

cheerz tcz

chong y l said...

sweets:

sending a joke to the A-Joker
thou maketeh desi a greater fool
butt it's alrite as long as sweets is delighted
that desi's telling can thy heArt get lifted!:)
butt don't fall into the pool
there are too many crocs in there, not so kewl!:(

Seya!
Des(tined to be a Courtly just..!