My Anthem

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Dat Coww Jumpeth O'er Da Moon!

Today I feel Elated, yet Sad.
Is that goode, is that bad?
How can one be both alive and dead?
I challenged thee to give Desi an answer:
But all I hear is - yes unsaid,
Wait, wait! But by then I might be truly D'ad ~ RIP



I received fabulous news YESterday,
from mGf Mr Coww not faraway
Remember the saying: If pigs could fly?
To denote something "nigh" IMPossible?
Todae's nu'es proves that rumour shy
Miraculously, some cows could fly!


Sunday:INTER-LUDE today rcalls Childehoode Time'
When you could be springy and gay
With not even a single dime
And with every gal a dance you may, oh mei.


Hey diddle diddle is a fantasy rhyme designed to delight children with impossible images such "the Cow jumped over the Moon"! Th term "Hey diddle diddle" can be found in the works of Shakespeare and was a colloquialism like your present eGen shouting Lol! as canned laughter in Blogsphere?
The original title was 'High Diddle Diddle' but this has been altered to 'Hey Diddle Diddle' over the years with changes to the English language. The first known date of publication for the words of the Hey diddle diddle rhyme is 1765.

So li'l boys and gals, come sing with teacher,

but don't get on my lap,
Don wanna land up in gaol - or isit goal, ala GeorgieA BestA? - today.

Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle,
The cow jumped over the moon.
The little dog laughed to see such fun
And the dish ran away with the spoon!


II optimistically -- hey, nowadays with Medusanisation, or Medusatisation, botyh equally applicable-lah because it's HOwsy's invention and Desi's adoptation -- or isit adaptation, I've LOSST myself a li'l nowadaes with too much Miss Mesdusa on my mind!

One of mGf educated into feminism cause lookin' o'er my shoulder whispered: Why Miss?

Desi: I don't assume she is married?

mGf: No, why can't the Medusa be a Mr, as in a male form?(decibels raised)

Desi: Okay, I'm truly democratic, so let's rfer to Medusa as an IT, like we refer to UMNO, MCA, MIC, ete, etc. hAPpy now?

Desi offers mGf a piping hot tehtarik, butt no CON BF, cos it's towards end-of-the-month, and as with Malaysian men most times, the pocket runs a li'l dry.

Howwwever, the Soliloquoy CONtinues.
This is an artform of speaking used often my Will S. -- like in the highly troubled Macbeth after committing murder -- I wonder if those directors, actors on the PWTC Stage do it, glistenin keris and sharpe tongue et al? Ooops, sorry if I digress...THINKING ALLOWED, NO?
Towering?
Dwarfing?

Disappearing.
Malaysians.

Yes, I do talk to myself. Sometimes, not all the time. otherWISE, HOwsy would commit me to spiriteDestination,:)
OR isit
Makin'' Desi the One whIch Flew O'er The Moon?:(

So you guys who have not met Desi in person (as in person NON grata...), should you see a philosophic white-haired bum talkin to himself in the vicity of the FuRong Maze (ask kyels where it is, she gets LOST there often enuf!), that guy is likely to be Desi!:)

~~~~~~~
"I'm gonna miss Mr Coww from sext Wednesdae, then I'll realy be a childe of woe
For on that fathfool day, mGf of ffour decades is leaving me so
Maybe I did not offer enuf tehatarik, which I could afford
Maybe I could not find that Rainbow for him, that's not of my accord
Oh buddy tarry not in sadness, as I held his two hands lust night
I detected some sight shedding of H2O in the dim moonless light
Back slapping dinner mate
but most of all, a ready date
I relish his scholarly wisdom
Of Chinoserie lit, and Da Bard kingdom
If suddenly you should need to talk to me
Don't worry, just engage in Soliloquoy
Like Desi, like Me
Knotty, Naughty
hAPpiness is sought
Me talking to Desi."
~~~~~~~

So saudara Coww,
Let's take a temporary bow.
Wishing you the best,
You setting forth in new quest.
As you Fly Over The Moon,
I hope to join thee quite soon,
Maybe in June.

No comments: