My Anthem

Friday, February 03, 2006

A Dog's Tail...

Today is the S'XthDay of CNY -- and it's not new year if I "tarik"ed not a doggie's tail;).

It all began when an SMS arrived at my sisdar's Hphone, and she "informed" through her loudspeaker natural system "proudly" her teaching mate had counter-bid for the THIRD DASCHUND" for RM380 when the owner's Offer was RM450.

Yeah, I heard the nephew say sarcastically even after I had givn him a fatt angpow four days ago that I should "Start from the beginning".

Okay, my niece from Penang Rachel had been gifted with a litter of S'X Daschund (check that spell, okay? and that's NOT rhetorical Q!) doggies -- 3 went to the Stud owner, 3 came back to her.

The family o'lay owns a Dog or two, so my sisdar rang a colleague-cum-doglover after Reunion Dinner to share the Good News of having not 1, not 2, but 3 Daschund plus Mum running all o'er our Seremban House duting a Year of Man's Best Friend.

Her kind colleague offered top look after the two gal-Daschund for RM350, and teaAchers being "velly persuasive" 2, Rachel reluctantly parted with the two gal-D for RM550, upping the bid price by RM200. There were howls of protest in the living room -- but they did not hear Desi's decibels as I was out hunting for a FuRongDan plus tehtarik. (The howls came because everyone xcept theguru sisdar knows the market rate for a pure breed D is at least RM800...)

That day when the SMS came, luckily for Rachel -- unluckily for Sidar's mate -- the third D was not "sold" as Desi told Sis to pls tell her colleague "Owner changes mind -- no selling 3trd D" as I up-ped the price to at least RM450 to prevent another daylight robbery.

That was Day3 of CNY.
Day4 arrived, and I received a teary report from Rachel's Mum the gal had been "banjir-ing" the whole morning -- she wants her "Georgie" back.

I o'lay paid the Mum RM400 and had renamed her (the D, not the Mum!) OLIVER! When I storied iot at the Cowboi/gal Poker table Day3 nite, everyone knew my sense of twisted rumour that I suddenly became a Dog-lover when I had eralier told a GoODfRiend SH from Penang I normally walk around with a 11-foot pole when there are too many dogs around, after a near-death incident with a not so eduacted Man's Best Friend years ago ... during my guiding daes.

Long story short, Rachel tears dried yup when I told her "It's Okay, I only offered to bid RM450 for it to prevent a potential rip-off!"
So now I have RM400 more in my emptying pcoket -- join me at that Cowboi/gal Pokkai Table the next 999999999 daes?
The address is 1150, Lucky Garden, Off Jalan Rasa-Rasa, Furong.
Please don't inform 999!

Seya, especially HowsyWiothLuvInLundun~~~~~~~~~:)
who knows Desi has returned with a V-engeance,
with a Doggie's Tail behind the legs.:(

2 comments:

Howsy said...

Hey..did you get your hair shaved by our Your Royal Force (YRF) while playing poker that day?

chong y l said...

howsy&Yan:

Thanks for your kind concern of the unkind encounter.

I saw them swooping on my neighbour's house -- like stormtroopers!
I MISSled them -- gave the alamat as 8000 when alamk! I was DaChinoserieNextDoor!000SE7EN!

Hi:)YRF, badder luck SEXt time!:(

Yannie: were you referring to the "face" or the "Baldnurse"?
I think I'll join the ELEVEN to persuade 'em take a class action suit against the YRF:)
as well as the newsppeppers!:(

SEya at Chap Go (Come) Mei's Eve party -- got Poker, NO mahORpahJong!:(