My Anthem

Sunday, February 19, 2006

CONverse at a cable car restron ...

Last night followed a mid-afternoon half visitation ala Ides of March in PeDarling Jaya so the G7 Meet scheduled for first the 7th day, then 14th day of CNY finally took place post-CNY, in the tradition of a lazyfaire demokrazee country called Malayisia-eh.

Butt the quorum -- like the incredible several-thousand-strong Bar Council -- was not met, so a freelan Blogger was CO-OPTED. The F4 Meet was called to order punctilliciouslly at 7.30PM. (that long word is a combo of puctually and deliciously lah!)

Desi has warned of first Cooperation, then CO-OPTION, finally Copulation in the Poltical Process. Desiderata: Sundae nowadays goes on Inter-Lude which means it need not be in light vein, can also be in vain.

In gist,under the Malaysia-ehish P.P., the status quo tries to attract an emerging Malaysiean daughter/son by offering her/him karat. One or two, dossn't matter, the more the merrier. If the donkkey -- the gender is neutral here -- bites, then you have co-opearted with the Status Quo. One notch up.

Then CO-OPTION -- this is the critical test period.
If the Donkkee, after receiving the gracious one or two carat karat, now feels hungry for more, she/he will be given some AP. AP is APpetiser of the heavenly kind. Sweet and copulent. Once the donkkee has taken the first bite, it's as goode as Eve taking the first byte of the Apple. Adam will normally, meekly follow as a child, yes, mule and mild. Second notch up, or down, depending on your philosophical outlook.

WE'll finally, maybe Desi will leave the lust, to the last.

So back to the CONverse.

The F4 sat themselves royally down to a four-seater table in a square table in the belly of the Cable Car. It is misnomer actually -- the owners like all innovative businesmen in Malaysiaeh -- thot in the heart of Koala Lumpur and PeDarling Jaya, it's good to give the hustled-bustled folks a sense of Penang Hill serenity by promising a Cable Car Ride Up -- or down, depending ..., to the third floor of Successfool Suppermarket.

Then the rest is what Desi can recall what he heard on the gravevine as an assortment dinner -- Chic, Lemu that can fry, flaming lamb chop of several karat'e strikes, and plain Vignon de Cavalier H2O ... iced of course, for weary eyes after a blardy long week of iKabinet and nu'deCabinet that looked like re-painted furniture from yu-o-Kay, butt that's first digression.

Oh, the CONverse:

Meet this Y&A, 15-going-16, I didn't believe his writHings on the Net, so at the G5 Meet in the preparartory Round for the G7, one brother checked his IC.

"Come, use this gadgift to check you religion -- you're Christian, but can land up as Muslim as many back in my kampong found out to their dismight..."

This YoungOne puts all your reporters stuff -- largest circulating paper siummore! -- to shame, man, so powerfool. Yoy upoen his WEblog and you are greeted by the likes of Plato and Suharto...

"Yah, some of 'em with Masters in Engrish somemore -- in 100-word 'rite-up they get 70 right, and 30 left ..."

Here, this one is my most-times Mentor, and sumtimes mentee. She comes from nigh one KennySiah blogger whose coconut is as big as ...(speaker stretches out shortened arms)


"No-lah, we are more famous for our gr8 minds. Few know it, butt of the Top 10 Richest men in da 'hole wi'e worlde, one must have come from the Land Below the Wind..."

Yes, I hurt. He even funded the past 7MP.

"And the nu'es is that a Western or Eastern Times will soon arise in Catsville. At least the ST people now can have a resort to run to..."

"So Y&A one, what are you proposing to do -- you're doing A-levels rite? - at University, and where?"

"I plan to do Economics/Finance plus Law.
The first is to prepare myself for a meanigfool role as a Malaysiaehan, I don't ythink I'd go and migarate as first op[tion...


"The second is at desi's persuade -- to render him free legal services in anticipation of sume courtly suit/es with his byting pen-ning...

"I think I'do it in the States. Locally, I heurt of one lecturer who Failed all her students and was called in by the Don to pass them She refused, and was deported.
I hurt she had the last laff when the 'hle class was subsequently sent overseas, and one year later, was deported back to Malaysia-eh."


Then go to Sin-land, They have the best programs -- twining with the Ivy league unis in the US and UK and even China ... I plan to send my own Y&A there for maybe mdeicine, or another Lawyer -- agin, Desi's persuade to have a second legal counsel at his side when he lands in the crocodile farm restron pool ...


Hey, that's why I invested in ALLY McBEAL on the youngman's footoore .... must plan seven years ahead for a head start; then people will head-hunt ...

Hey, Desi, what's the latest reaction to Pak Lah's Kabinet?


"Wella, I quote jeffooi's Screenshots straw poll in five words or less: Results show 95-98% gave him a Downder. Yah-lah, he shouldn't have mixed so closely with that Aussie Foreign Minister...

What's your take?


"I quoted from BeeGees: I Started a Joke.

I hear hthe poor guy is handicapped -- by his Body Language, there might be a brute jest waiting to pounce/pound him.

"You know, I truly enjoyed Shakespeare -- Julius Caesar and Romeo & ..."

Oh, I didn't do Romeo, butt Caesar, not my cup of wine...

Yah-lah, you're a gal, Me macho must like Brutes et al... et tu, brute?...
Like the iKabinet members, they are all, Yang Berhomrmat, honourable men.

I also hurt He's very uncortable fielding reporters' questions on Economics, true-ah.

"So-so lah. 50-50.
"But the one about one of his Deputies is more interesting. He's in charge of Multi-Media & Kommuikations....we all laughed till the tears becaome ice when it was unveiled He does not know how to use even a Komputer!!!"



Yeah, that one I know, covered him at one function, and when he spoke in Engrund, a few of us had to buly our heads in our program.

That reminds me of that Latuk Cock Nenas -- he used to boast he steal used his TYPE-WRITER as he had no use for the modern gadgift of the Komputer!

Yalah, typical -- like the eat, Drink and Be Merry politiciains. Make your drawback sound it's an asset.
Malaysia-eh. BTW -- sia-eh in Chinoseie when wlonbg rponounced, as that DM is wont to do, can mean DIE-lah!)


"Which reminds me of one GECIC. He was on leave and wanted to flag his column. He asked the chauffer to fetch a TYPEWRITER from the office!
And when he covered one Minister, he even SOUNDS like the minister..."

Talk about ECHO-CHAMBERS!

DESIDERATA: Then the bell rang, it's 10PM.
All entertainment joints have to close by 10.10PM to ensute all the YoungOnes below age of 21 all not aloud to be MISguided by their Elders in cable cars, or restrooms, or restroans -- up hill or down hill. Dangerous thoughts.

I:
S:
A:
....

Blardy hell, Howdy from lundun was supposed to reach here before Closing to pay the bill!
Hey, can
I:
O: 'Ove
U:
''U?

PS: added at 1.41PM:

Pne mGf whsipered I forgot about the finally, Copulation. The new MoP ruled that proFANities on CONsecutive daes are NOT ALOUD! Being a law-abiding ciitizen-Blogger, Desi stops here.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope all of you had had a great time. Sorry for not attending this dinner. Would love to but ... Ah well.

Desi, how did everything go? Hehe.

sweetspirits said...

Hiz Desi
Hiz Kyels

Just logging by it's soo hot tonight .
Howz things ?

Primrose said...

Eh, you story only G1. How about the rest of the G3? Hope you had a good time. No photo? Or can I check a photo out from any of the G4's blogs?

chong y l said...

kyels: we missed thy company more than you missed anything. one thing though, you missed meeting Phyllis Wong, the lad' from nigh Catsville where they steal headhunt! Butt make sure your head is fool of the right PhD!:)

chong y l said...

sweeets: should you plan a trip to Malaysia-eh, give me at least 1 weeks notice and I'll try agin to organise the G7!:)

If I have to, I'll use the Whip!

Am I the Whipper or Whisperer? I even don't know myself nowadays.
Bleah! my Doggie from Peanuts whsipered:(

Hot eh? Take more showers, and you'll receive showers of Blessings!
AShare some?:)

chong y l said...

primrose, and G3 Others of no-show:

W'ile F4 missed thee, you guys miss'd plenty!

First thing first, the CONverse is a recorded compo picture of the F4 proceedings, very informal, sometimes in lowered tone becos we didn't want the adjoining table snoops to 'ear anything.

Some of johnlee's bombastic words were too deep for Desi to remember; Yan as usual held back the juicy parts of Sarawak politics, only let out an Eastern Times headed by Lionel Ritchie --Yan, Lionel, rite? -- will soon arise, JIT for State Erections, Ooops, sub "l" for "r", there are some YoungOnes around. Hence my elucidation on the Political Process stopped at CoOption -- bad enuf -- for Copulation enunciation, we'll wait for the kids visiting Desi's Place to be a voting age.

Photo?

I no see any Press present. They were informed, but they know Desi -- too anti-Est, so gal-boyCOTTED!:( Bleah! whispered my Doggie borrowed from P-nutts!

Wella, Primrose, next Meet should you be present, bring your Infra-Red cam -- we'll see if you can ID G7 delegates in Da Dark!
"Lols!" ala Kyels.

chong y l said...

To ALL who went MIA from G7:

I ended with a DeLiteFool ceremony as Yan the always G-one passed around S'X pairs of Chopsticks from Catsville. The unlcuky one got Au (2) and the Lucky ones got Platinum.

Sext Saturdae, I'm going to the Brickfields pawn-sh..., cancel dat! to Strawberry Fields, forever.
They serve Xquisite Ice-Kreams. Good for face-lift too!
Sweets, good for thy hots too!:)

Howsy said...

Great to know it went well. Yeah...any chance of posting pictures of great thyself here?

Anonymous said...

Desi,

You've been a bad boy and I can tell that you need to be spanked!!
Opps....wrong place for that intro. Forgive my nottiness :) :)

Anyway glad that everything went well and that you had a great time. The next met up should be one that involves mud wrestling.

No, I'm kidding. The only mud involved should be the mud we throw at the politikus and lembus.

chong y l said...

howsy:

Pictures?

That BURN. BURN. BURN blockbustier?
I'm steal talking with Nicole Kidman about starring opp ...
Ne'er mind, the pix are all in my mind

I miss thy company though
the pay-check more
Next time if you can't make it
Send your cool PhD ward, Rachel I hear
Is her name
Is her Engrund any goode?
Add msg to the glorious foode

Chow!:)

PS: If you can track down Y&A johnleemk, he has a Kopi of the first G5 Meet delegates:(
Me gre8? no-lah, at wasteline only!

chong y l said...

imran:
i know where you were Saturdae night
you gave some F3 gals such a fright
you knocked on their door to ask for Miss Ride
But instead you went for their hide

N
that's why I advised young&ART kyels'
It's no more safe to venture out
in B'G, B'D, W'olfish Kayel
No, not when all the Knotty Imps and Pimps dwell

PS: OOoopps, sorry, I thot I was at
Verbal Intercourse
Blame it on the msg,
Now I'm going for my umpteenth Panadol course

10.19AM
BleusMondae

fishtail said...

That 'Latuk Cock Nenas' is heap bad news. He should be put away for a very long time.

chong y l said...

fishtail:

Dont be so harsh hush-lah.
He went in once under I.S.A-men,
butt after coming out,
He steal supports in 100%.

Now I agree with you-lah:
Let's put him a was-was a second dime!:(