My Anthem

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Uncanny Alicar...Desi calling thee for May 19 date!

I visted Raja Petra's this moUrning, and it was uncanny hearing a Voice from the Past catching up with Desi.

"ylchong wrote:

WRT alicar, who wrote:

"By the way i think its Rahmaan..not rahman...hence is it

R - TAR
A-A.Razak
H - H. Onn
M - Mahathir
A - A. Badawi
A - Anwar Ibrahim
N - ?

Wslm
28/04 15:20:27 "


I wrote that EXACTLY about a year ago (?) at Ktemoc's (I stand corrected:) -- is it deja vu OR Great Minds Think Alie OR Fools Seldom D.....?

PS: Dear Alicar...see you at Bloggers Gathering May 19? (REF: bum2007.wordpress.com)
29/04 12:51:23

5 comments:

zorro said...

N for Nazrin as in Raja Nazrin.

chong y l said...

zorro:

I joineth thee in rare Prayer. ISA:men.

Anonymous said...

Desi, I think it doesn't matters.

After some deep though, I just learn that the real issue of Malaysia are not economy, religions,etc.

It is PHILOSOPHY. The guidance of human society.

Simple isn't it. But Malaysian fail to get it rights, except few people.

IMHO, Onn Jaafar got it, the educationist Mr Lim Liang Giok got it, that's why they are TOO ADVANCED for their time. Most critiques and body like Farish Noor, or DongJiaoJung get the forms but didn't promote the substance. IMHO, most socio-political bloggers does grab the idea, but nobody speak out how importance it is.

It is shocking that by overall Malaysian LACK philosophy knowledge, especially the Malays. 50 years of independent, NONE of the minister except those already deceased practice philosophy.

50 years. Oh my god.
-------------------
I'm not sure whether bloggers notice the meaning of substances of "embrace and engage" for May 19 BUM.
Embrace and engage will not last if most people refuse to understand it from the angle of philosophy.

chong y l said...

moo_t:

Thou art my phoolosofer fren -- you educ Desi on LaoTze and Lu Zhun and I tell amore on Voltaire and Max Erringman, OK!

You bring coffer beans from thy bar in XXChange for Desi's tehtarik from Peyton Placesque Furong OOKK!

Zorro can keep NSTman company -- thre among harddrinkos is a cloudNO9?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reference :)

I am searching Immanuel Kant as well.