My Anthem

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It Was a Red-Letter Day Yesterday

My sext project planned for sexy June has been brought forward to May,
when poets go crazy and pen all sorts of verses, inspired, expyred,
top-rate and low-down, outside loking in and inside looking out. Byting too.

Yesterday,
The Beatles were true to Desi
All my troubles seeemed so far away

It started with a friendship port of call
Just a few minutes of sharing
A Saudara gave me a cheque for RM450
An advance payment for 40 coies of my maiden *book


He, like Desi, is a lover of literature
Mine is English, his is Chinese
But we are both bi-lingual
So he quotes Li Bai
I quote Shakespeare


Suadara, you make my day
God bless all thy expanding way
You say: There's always karma following us
I reply: Yes, it's like:
You reap what you sow
What goes around comes around
In Chinoserie Kantonis: Tin Yau Ngan


So folks drink a tehtarik on Desi today
Claim from me the tab that Glowing Day of Delight
At Lake View Club on May 19 night+++
Pay-lah that RM19+11 to take flight
With Bloggers awe, madcaps on a journey
full of fright


+++ Look at TOP OGF PAGE,
OR surf to: bum2007.wordpress.com

* Fun-D Challenge:

Guess one try only what the Book's topic is.
First five nearest correct answers get an AUTOGRAPHED COPY!
(I hear the rumour it's worth some 2million after the greAt author passeth on -- more wordwhile --
like kind and generous State Assemblymen --
six feeeeeet underground
than found
Dead or Alive

NOTE: Half-correct answrrs get half the book.
Two answerers share a copy!:(
Desi's sometimes a CHEAPskate.

PS: THREE SPECIAL people are disqualified from taking part in the challenge! I have already reserved a signed half-kopi for each of YOU!:):):)
YOU -- Time's Person of The Year lust 'ear -- knoweth who thou art!

No comments: