My Anthem

Monday, June 18, 2007

In Shades of Blue -- The Whole Spectrum

(2).

The (1) spirited away into Nothingness, so I jest LET IT BE. NSTman would like that!

On the poet Hayley:

"Thy friendship oft has made my heart to ache: --

So be my enemy, for friendship's sake." ~~


William Blake.


IF thou feel like being a Blake todie, just Email desi, then Move On with a smile, or full of guile.

IF thou feel like being a Dr Jekyll, just don't Hyde out in some bird's nest in Furong -- that's AM's privileged hydeout. Thou aren't got that AP! Who sayeth so? This poet-PM says so, you dun wanna to no!


I came back from Petaling Jaya sojourn -- some pleasant, some not so present:

UNpleasant:

Stopped for my tehtarik at PJ newtown where the banks meet, was reading my own Anthology (Ego eh?) to passe time so I could throw some dozen kopies on an unsuspecting prospect turning up late due to a drizzle, no sizzle. Pai the bill -- and that guy asked for RM1.40 for a normal cuppa. NOT BIG. Biasa, tehtarik.

Can some PJ folk please do CS (Community Service-lah, why so dumpy on Mondae frumpy?) -- check this normal coffee shop (No AC; if Got, I undersatnd you add 20 sen or 40 sen depending on 1/2 or fool blast!), then report to Citizen-Nades?

Pleasantry:

I got yakking with another walk-in customer at a cyber-cafe in Subang Jaya yesterday and I showed him my Anthology of Poems (Yeah, Ego2), and after 10 minutes of salestalk, the guy parted with RM15 for a Kopi. Of course I gave him a discount in the form of a Blue Kopi next door wher we adjourned for some light banter. Heavy banter could have cost more than RM20 big bucks, and a goode salesperson must never suffer a loss, could he/she? Howver plesant the nu'e company. It wasn't an Ursula, dressed or undress, so don't you people snigger. AweOfHelen, thanks for the wickedend past&PRESNTries!:):) Oh, madmonk2!:):):)

Before I leave thee to undergo Mondae blues, share a pleasant Shades of Biru with you, say Yes!~~~~~~~~

VISIONS

by Cliff Richard

Visions of you in shades of blue

Smoking, shifting, lazily drifting,
My darling, I miss you so.

Time goes by, no wonder my
Senses go reeling, your eyes so appealing
I see the whole night through.

When will we meet again? When? When? When?
When will we meet again? When? When? When?

I remember the days, beautiful days
Tenderly gleaming, my whole life seeming
To start and end with you.

Visions of you in shades of blue
Smoking, shifting, lazily drifting,
My darling, I miss you so.

When will we meet again? When? When? When?
When will we meet again? When? When? When?

I remember the days, beautiful days
Tenderly gleaming, my whole life seeming
To start and end with you.

4 comments:

Arena Green said...

Desi, Pak Tam's kopi is RM1.60 a cup and ice Milo RM2.20 a glass at his kopitiam in Oakland. Shall I send SMS to the STAR and complain? But it's also the fav haunt of the local mata-mata, who now can afford more than a couple of cups a day. :-(

chong y l said...

Hi AM:

Then I take bac my affront on that PJ haunt!
Oakland thy hangout -- oouch, I can't afford RM1.60 for wan kopi, knot in Furong, conned to PAYton Place?
Hey, let's randywoo at MengKee:):) OR should Desi's kopi be dropped at the Stesyen Polisie nearest thee?:( What if the cops drank it to the lust drop?

JEST mentionedthat I justcame backfromaweofhelenandmy footprintread:

"ipohlang:

"Living a life that glorifies the Lord is the best evangelism tool. People are not blind you know."

Dr Karen Artmstrong would like that. Ditto Desi. Ditto AM. Maybe PM four?:)"

PS:More suitableat Yesterday'spost but I wannaleave it hear!

"ABIMis to be applaudedfor calling on the Gomen toliftthe ban on DrArmstrong's 3 books on religionand civilisation dialogue",according totheSun report todie.

What an irony thatshe was invoited tospeak here but her books are out of bounds toMalaysians--or is it still sent for binding?:(

TH said...

I saw into the midnight
Right through the cover
But how surprised I was
A carrot kid joker!

:P

I've received your book Desi! Danke, danke (Oh, when in Germany, do as the Germans do)!

chong y l said...

theels:

"A carrot kid joker!"
You stump desi on dis wan!
shalt i stand at Hlen's church korner?
until Theels cometh up with chocs-a-blocks to pacify ipohlang tongue-in-cikkyone