My Anthem

Saturday, June 16, 2007

I am in the mood for some Poetry todie

"cause one shy monk sent Desi a few Anonly why
So-shy, so-shy
First Anak Merdeka refused to meet Desi
Now a monk goeth mad yet writeth such fine poetry
It goes to how rite the saying dainty
That
Genius is just a kin to being crazy

I am not saying Mad Monk is crazy or anything
I am saying Desi asspiring poet is chasing aft da mad thing
when i can't find the right word i rely on Code
actually it's a scheme to deceive syts from their Innocent abode
If aweofhelen is not carrefool
She may just fall all o'er into madmonk's pool!:)

DESI: THE A'OVE POEM IS DEDICATED TO AWE MY EsteemedReaders
Who loveth poetry, much, mush or just a little
It matters much to Desi someone took so much trouble
To pen sixteen ***"heads" into one ditty
I think I have a rival hear
I may have to ack up as I take that farewell dear
In a madmonk I've found my Guest writer for Poesy.


Anonymous said...
Desi, my old friend, have a happy weekend and a poem for you:

"Animal farm says with glee,
Task force cuming to town,
To check on thee,
So watch your crown,
And clean your website,
Don't be a clown,
Watching your backside,
You may frown,
Or sigh,
No censorship, only regulate,
Says Napoleon,
It's never late,
Added the chameleon,
So check your gate,
My friend, the end of freedom,
Bloggers' fate,
From the officialdom




madmonk

1:06 PM

***An earlier Dedi for Desi!:)

Desi, dedicated to you:

Alas, June 12 2007 two days ahead,
Again, huge black Columbus clouds threatening overhead,
Officialdom cracking their heads,
Of floods and shame head-on,
Headaches and heartaches,
Biting and snapping for head off,
Who's responsible, the floods brought to a head,
Asked the headman,
It's him, it's her, it's them, the chorus blamed the head count,
Where are we heading?
Heady wet days ahead,
Headwinds aplenty,
You need a headhunter,
My friend, to choose a headstrong,
A new head of state,
For a flood free headland.


By Anonymous, at 4:05 PM

DESI: Please count the number of "kepala" this madmonk squeezed into the small nunnery
He calls it dedication, I call it GreaT poetry!
THANKs again,
Blogging indeed has its bargain.

2 comments:

Helen said...

Yes, I am impressed by madmonk too. :-)

By the looks of it, you 2 are going to make beautiful music... oops, poetry in this blog.

PS: Happy father's day!

chong y l said...

Helen:

Both poetry and music are right;
Jest like madnurse and Genius doc-lah
They deserve each other!:):)

PS: Happy Mother's Day too
Ev'rydae! MUM is the happinurse.