My Anthem

Friday, March 17, 2006

That Four-Letter WORD!


f...
bull
s...

STOP.

No, not fSpeAking agin!

Yes, lust night. Second time, not dime.

De-ER, that's a sweet four-letter word I like, don't you? --
Desi's bull...., that's a compound word comprising two four lett.. words shot outa dada blue bcos some ninCONpoops invaded Desi's Place, pushing me, I told kyels, into "Dangerous Terrortry".

Normally I don't let fly with spontaneous firepower -- the virgional one was aimed at that bastard who made kyels fight for her life and posession defending herself from a snatch thief on amotorc-cyle -- yes, I did say that damned FUCKER!

Actually, I slept over IT and let forth a PRAY...

That Desi restrains his flowery language as there are some Above-AgeOfNon-Dissent Readers here -- Young&Articulate too! -- like brudder Imran and sisdar HelenAllOfThee (she's a recent influenzAr...so not many ER here know her, let's keep it datway!) who like to corrupt another Y&A Daisy aka YL aka A-Max-Err-ing aspirant.
I was whistling and humming a hAPpy tune which you olde ones may know by heArt and the YoungOnes have no clue unless they run a Gardnern of Bloom, Flowers, Bloom:

DAISY BELL (Bicycle built for two)

There is a flower within my heart, Daisy, Daisy
Planted one day by a glancing dart, planted by Daisy Bell
Whether she loves me or loves me not
Sometimes it's hard to tell
Yet I am longing to share the lot
of beautiful
Daisy Bell...


Dai-sy Dai-sy give me your an-swer do,
I'm half cra-zy all for the love of you.
It won't be a styl-ish marriage, I can't af-ford a carriage.
But you'd look sweet, up-on the seat,
of a Bi-cy-cle built for two.


<> 1892 by Harry Dacre <>

I was continuing my journey of HAPPINESS is ...


WORK

I ask no odds of any man,
I am not one that follies away.
I am the source of my rewards,

I do my work each day.

The fruit of trees, the grain of fields,
Wherever use and beauty lurk --
The good of all the world belongs
To him who does his work.

It matters not if rich or poor,
This is the future's great command,
Who does not work shall cease to eat;
Upon this rock I stand.

Though work bring naught of power
nor wealth
Spare me from want of common needs,
And give a share of manly health,
A few good friends of honest deeds;


And till death's peaceful slumber nears
A life of undishonoured years
.


DESIDERATA:
Yes, that's another from my sifu, which is more or less
a routine every night. Spa for the Soul, according to mGf from Catsville.

Then there arrived nu'es about Shit Stirring Over Troubled Water.
At 22:04:38 I received this disturbing Alert from Yan,: "Hey, strong commets to your blog..." --
And Desi detoured from WORK to his Blog post on HAPPINESS is --

beginning with no brain leader @9.45PM @...in quick succession another five Comments ending with racist king @9.59PM, whose contents were long (well written though) bordering on Sedition, Flagrant Racist and Religious Bigotry -- which Desi wants no part of.
This is a REPEAT of The Encounter of the Unkind Kind.
The first hAPened on ..... (need to search my own archives later,ken?)

Back to lust night-mare. I'll let my responses -- after a frenzied "delete" exercise of those bastard invaders! -- speak:

~~~~~~~~
"you cowardly commenters starting from No brain leader @9.45PM to racist king @9.59PM, please be transparent, honest, accountable and responsible like what your blardy contents purported to preach. Just get out of here, will you, NO BALLS!

Desiderata @ 10.14pm after alert by "yan" -- thanks!

By desiderata, at 10:16 PM

To ALL EsteemedReaders:

I apologise for some "fowl" language in my preceding warning to SIX cowardly commenters who "spammed" under guises long "postings" in a short span clearly well coordinated and with bad intent.
Maybe I need to re-think if I should start WORD VERIFICATION, a measure I have long restrained myself from implementing.
Sometimes I think some Malaysians never grew up from their baby days of suckling at pig's anus and snake's venom without realising they couldn't eject them out because they lack a certain hole! OR it had moved up to their head, if they had one in the first or last place!

peAce to my Regular Visitors,
you know Desi is not in his usual self, YES!:)

By desiderata, at 10:35 PM
~~~~~~~

Now I detour to that august House, whose citizens could have taught those "ninCONpoops" spammers, mayhaps?

from The Star, page N16, come ONE EYE-CATCHING "MANKEY" SHOW plus ONE "showdown" of a Hi! and Lo! :

House sounds like a zoo as
reps resort to name-calling


CAST: Opposition Leader Lim Kit Siang;
BN-Jerai Badruddin Amiruddin;
BN Larut Raja Ahmad Zainuddin Raja Ahmad;
Speaker Ramli Ngah Talib

ChallengiA:
You identify the MANKEYS for the followibng "fowl" language
flying all over the Zoo --

taman binatang (zoo);
kepala segala binatang (head of all animals);
Useless and didn't have brains wrt otak binatang (brain of an animal);
"could have been sensitive,
but not seditious"

DESIDERATA: Did they jest received 10% pay rise recently for doing such circus acts?
mGf: Some prostesteth the pay rise wat! What hAPpened to these protesters? Detained under I.S. A-men?

As for the goings-on wrt

Karpal and Kayveas
tussle over replies


GO buy-lah one kopi of The Newspaper Whose Reporters also Act like the THREE MONKEYS:
Got eye, No see
Got ear, No hear.
Got mouth, No speak
...
Remember when 2,000-3,000 gathered on two consecutive Fridays at the KLC4!?





For desderata-ylchong for the Meanw'ile,I gas
My Blue Heaven will remain a Haven --
All's Wella That Ends Well ...
Now over the wickedend, I have to decide if I need to implement
WORD VERIFICATION...

What say thee, my EsteemedReaders of Greater Xpereince That I Respect?


I MINTA MAAF if Desi has needled some sensitive souls a li'l, or very much, with some usage of "colourfool" language, okay?
To All My ER: Two tehtarik bestA from Haridas, tambah manis, Ha-lia boleh juga!:)



peAce

10 comments:

Helen said...

Just like to say I'm sorry to hear you got spammed by those overzealous 'Desi-fans'. :-)If u dun want to on the word Verification, u can always opt for the comments moderating option.

BTW, lucky u write this post... if not, I would not have realized your green haven here have no blooms. As u're aware(or didn't ..) I love flower power. (Hokkien, Canto and Engrish) I'll remember to put a reign on myself and go easy on those blooming fertilizers whenever I come here. :-P

Take it easy. Have a good weekend! Cheers.

JOEPSC said...

Hi, Desi,

Word Verification cannot stop such spam, but only make it more difficult to unload all at one go. You're lucky considering the type of spam you had; can you imagine if they come in real blue or bluer than your blue heaven.

As for your 4-letter word, it sounded more like everyday vocabulary that would bored an oil rigger of the 70's to death, so there is nothing really to be apologetic about.

Hope to hear more what happiness is.

Howsy said...

There's nothing wrong to swear; just make sure you know how to use it-like f*ck=fark or you could use other abbrevations like KNN, CCB etc. LOL!

Btw, why all your posts are bolded now? Must have been some HTML tags problems. You may want to check it?

chong y l said...

helen:
glad to see Esteemed silai can visit in between telling tales of
chamber maids, mahjong taiko and emperors and concubines and all others under heaven (and hell?) combined.

Your point about comments moideration is noted , but this writer is reluctant to operate anything time consuming and burdening on my ER, including thee:) Tehtarik -- not leggie! -- to thee, and do plant some fllowers, sexy one also cun!

chong y l said...

hio joe.psc:

have you tried to straighten some bridges nyet?
True Blue? That would put me in the league of jeffooi and howsy'sdat ..it's not nice, Others have to cari-cari makan!
I'll stil tolerate an occasional "intrusion" into my waters -- see if the storms clear. Will wait and 4!

Thanks always for thy sharing:) On the swearing thingy -- cos I list CivilSociety as top objective, I feel mighty "conscious", hence shy, sly and I-spy sisdar Yan always looking from the Far Horizon, Lol!

chong y l said...

Howsy:

i thot KNN was a title you earned for overseas promotion of Malaysia or isit Perak?

CCB, I no-lah, from my BizJourno daes -- Curi Cooperative Bank, then run away to hide Down Under, yes? But CURI tho 4-letter is NOT sweAr-lah!


Yes, you're MOST discernming one -- the BOLDING came with my upload of today's Post. Those "intruders" must have disturbed my MISSmonitor, and sisdar Yan, always mmy constant angel, is trouble shooting IT this evening.

Hope everything is back to contrasting colours then ... keep fingers and toes croXXed.

sweetspirits said...

Desi
Dear dear don't talk it too serious eh. You'll just cause yaself stress best thing to do ,is delete n ignore .

After all Kyels Sabby and myself , have dealt with some not so nice
comments .Honestly ignore it tell ya self it's so yesterday hehe.

Ya know if it peez ya off , then they're happy , believe me delete n ignore.

Now matter what.

chong y l said...

sisdar Yan -- where art thou?
Should I raise my desiBELS? Or sin-g-A-song to her, for I hear she's 1/2-citizen of Sin-land, Joe's SAILsman-SHIP!
Fellow blogger fishtail'd leap with joy to meet thee -- Joe, waiting at da harbour to welcome SS Virgo!

Share my sacred with you -- can organise my next Bdae party on board -- I'm a Vir-go!Childe, can come also.

Let's do a Dine&din, Have fun-D2!:)

chong y l said...

sweets:
thanks for your advice -- heard here loud and clear.

it is just that I hate my space being "a-bused"!:(

yes, I had "deleted" and continue to ignore before ..but when the contents are racist, sseditious and blatantly full of mischief and malice...
Arrgh, you wanna just wrench their neck and yell: Piss-Ofee! Milder than the F...-off, that I'd leave to Howsy to relay on my B1/2, righto!

Thanks All,
Have a nice weekend, not 2wicked tho!


Hey, SS, Still waiting for email, PRAYer ...''member? tis scribe has an elephant's memori...:)

sweetspirits said...

o ic Desi
A elephants memory eh hehe , well better to remember than to forget .
But of course i said tha weekend
so my dear friend you'll have to wait
this spirit just logged by 2 c if ya in a better mood :).

Im off to the forums ,i shall send pray n mail on Sunday okz you enjoy ya weekend
tcz