My Anthem

Monday, March 27, 2006

Something olde, sumthin' nu'e

Survey finds many Brits dial N — for naked

We have no idea why this research was done, but it makes Desi laugh too


Updated: 1:26 p.m. ET March 23, 2006
LONDON - Up to a third of telephone users in the Britain make calls in the nude, with men more prone to do it without clothes than women, a survey revealed on Thursday.

Research commissioned by Britain’s Post Office, which offers a fledgling home phone service, revealed that 40 percent of men admitted to nattering naked compared with 27 percent of women. The results were based on a survey of 1,500 telephone users.

~~~~~~~~ Nu'es interupted, Caught in the Act! ~~~~~~~~~~
Click to vote
Live Vote: Do you phone in the nude?

Desi's answer:
YES, only when it's my birddae and I'm reading the prime nu'es on RTElm...
~~~~ It's the Department of Religious F-A, they thought World Cup started O'Lady!~~~~

The nu'es cuntinues...

The research also showed that people were so busy that one in 10 people admitted to wandering off and leaving the caller talking to themselves.

Copyright 2006 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Reuters content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters.
Rate this story
Low High

DESIDERATA:

I was caught naked when I highlighted to kopi to send to my Blog to educate my ER to chase away the MondaeBlues.

The warning raiises the Q whether Reuters will sue any Blogger for reproducing the item in its naked glory?
Any loyar buluk among my ER who can offer prim, proper and prime adVICE?
YLChong wanted to do Law in his younger daes, but Vitamin M said NO!
Now if Reuters were to give Desi a scholarship to do Law now, I'd take it up in a jiffy, and on graduation, chase after ALL THEE ikanYU BLOGGERS.

But you you decalre yourself a leftist like Desi, come out of the closet like haRrrm #CT Chin Peng,the KopiRight law won't apply on yu.
Furthermore, if I did not copy, how could I then give a prioper RATING of Hi to the item?


Then on the same page of the lifted nude item, I saw these headings, identified ~~~ -- no need to read, you'll know what they mean, right!
Butt now I'm not so sure because some Malaysians' ENGRUND is not too good***!

~~~• A kiss to die for

Desi: WTF! Is someone so stupid to sacrifice his life for just a few seconds of Paradise?

I'd take THE KISS if it's an OZ lad' like Nicole Kidman 'COS "to die" actually means TODAY!
Don't B-live Desi, Arsk sssssspirit!


~~~• Study: Online News Popular on Broadband


Desi: Do you need to cuntduck a study to cuntfirm this?

~~~
• 100-year-old decides it’s time to retire


DESI:
At what age do you -- my 'steAmedReaders -- want to retire?

Desi won't retire -- only to bed -- COS he has got a set of four GOoD tyres on his jalopi.
"Seya in Paradise -- that's to Hollywood we go,
then adjourn to Supergo Virgo.
Butt I steal haven't hurt from Helen,
Nor fishtael, should I call it a die, mGf?
"


***I have chatted with the eminent Malaysian to whom this report is attributed: Professor KKK -- not ku klux khan OK! I salute KHOO KYAY KIM, whom I have the privilege of engaging in conversation a couple of times, and family -- they have three sons very dynamic in their own right. One is a classical dancer, and two are in media/arts. I know one, EDDIN KHOO, pretty wella.

"Wella" means I was a colleague of his at a mainstream press at one time, and we said "Hi" and HELL-o! when we pass the lay-bys and -by-byes of life along narrow corridors and the corridoors of power then.

Hey, a journalist is indeed damned powerful, if he does not allow his dam of foolery and folly show.

Eddin, if you read me: How is the artsy-fartsy worlde treating you?
I miss your 'ritings,; maybe you can one die become Desi's GUEST BLOGGER?
Come Merdeka Day 2006?

Okay, back to the wisdom of senior Khoo. Extract from a nu'es report from lust Saturdae's NST ~~~


Experts: Go back to drawing board

KUALA LUMPUR: They are undergraduates but cannot write letters, debate or understand footnoting.

Prof Datuk Khoo Kay Kim
of Universiti Malaya is appalled by their low literacy level, saying, "I don’t know how to talk to university students any more".

"They don’t understand what I am saying, it is that bad. I cannot communicate with them," he said.

Others quoted in the news report included the Education Ministry officials or ex-, but Desi does not have a love affair -- they normally use the word, penchant, but I'm not too sure how IT is pronounced, so I won't use IT COS on RTMElm, it can sound so jarring! ... like screaming the third day of the weak as wedNURSEdae!

Ooops, is Jaring.Net hearing this?
I don't want to be sued TWICE in one die!

4yu.

4 in some Chinoserie dialect is SEE.
yu is a type of fish people in some industry call JAWS!
Gorek me if I am wlong!


:
:
:

(On the recent media focus on SPM students scoring a string of As ... like Two with 15 A1s beating another with 15 A1s and 1 A2 ... how does this add up? I dunno... can the good Professor help? Sorry for the aggession/digression! But now, mayhaps, which is an Engrish word only kopilefted to Desi&Co! -- you understand my lack of penchant for quoting Ministry officials...)

"Khoo,... said the ministry and media’s focus on the number of As was perpetuating the (school children's) problem. "The ministry should look at the results of the last 10 years, pick out those who scored 10As and above and find out what happened to them.

The leaders in our societies today are not people with all those As.

"Before 1957, school heroes were not those with 8As or 9As, they were the great debaters, those good in drama, in sport, and those leading the Scouts and Girl Guides," he said.

~~~~~~~~

PS: Lasy bums like Desi, pleAse spend RM0.60 buy that back-copy from your neighbour ...OR Olde nu'espaper-man, to learn to spiak goode Engrund-lah, like Howsy and Desi!

Lastly, but not any lustily, another dynamic ex-journo whom desi also knows-lah (that's why can describe him as dynamic...)AMIR MUHAMMAD is Kissin' Lips with a Commie!

In fact, Malaysian leaders, including ex-PMs, have gone on to China and embraced those Commies, nyet Chin Peng is not welcomed back to Malaysia where he wants to pay some respects to his kith&kin departed.

I see lots of CONtradiction here -- butt that's the way of life in Malaysia, if you still treasure one. I do-do, like Cheng of The Man In The Net. Helen2!
~~~~~~~~~

#CT:

The Star, Monday March 27, 2006


Nod for ‘Last Communist’

PETALING JAYA:
The semi-musical documentary Lelaki Komunis Terakhir (The Last Communist) has received the nod from the Film Censorship Board and will be in theatres this May.

The 90-minute documentary showcases the life journey of Chin Peng, the exiled leader of the banned Communist Party of Malaya (CPM) from his younger days until now.

It also includes a 20-minute interview with several former CPM guerillas at their village in southern Thailand.


OVERJOYED: Picture removed by Desi, censored at desi's Place COS it's too joyfool, not appropriate when in a CT environ...

Amir is happy that his semi-musical documentary has been approved without any censorship.

The documentary, directed by Amir Muhammad, was approved early this month without any censorship and will be shown at the Golden Screen Cinemas (GSC) in Mid Valley Megamall and One Utama in Klang Valley, and at Gurney Plaza in Penang at the end of May.

“I’m happy that it has been approved without any censorship. This is the first time that a local documentary will be shown in theatres,” the 34-year-old Amir told mStar Online on Saturday.

A year ago, it was reported that Umno Youth had opposed any efforts to film “Chin Peng’s struggles,” which was considered as a “crime towards the people and Government of Malaysia.”

Its information chief Datuk Azimi Daim was quoted as saying: “The murders, cruelty and mercilessness of Chin Peng and other CPM members towards the people of Gerik, Bentong, Gua Musang and near the Thailand border, are still fresh in the minds of Malaysians including the Chinese and Indians.”

The documentary itself, did not include any interviews with its main character, Chin Peng, although more than 80 people were met during the process of making the documentary.

Among the issues mentioned by former CPM guerillas in the interviews was the Government’s obstruction in allowing them to return home, their experiences and the ideological turbulence they went through.

“I expected (if there is censorship), a few dialogues (in the interview) would be cut off,” Amir said, explaining that a few parts of the documentary were expected to be seen as “problematic” by the authorities in the early stages.

~~~~~~~~~

Steal, lustly, from
Letters to the Editor column,
which ALL PARENTS should take more than a Bo-a-peep:

Set guides on types
of actuivities permuitted


I AM WRITING to express my concern about
the extra curicular activities that our
chldren participate in.

About a month ago, my 13-year-old son
went to an "International Understanding
Day" organised by the interact club
(Desi: IC should be in caps-lah!) of a
school in Ipoh.

I was told there would be Rotarians supervising
the students, which was why I allowed my son to go.

Imagine my shock when my son told me there was
a French-kissing competition.
I was told that boys and girls, as young as 13,
were encourage- (sic: should be with a -d-lah!) to kiss a partner
as passionately as they could.

:
:
:

CONCERNED MUM,
Ipoh.


DESIDERATA: I've contacted mGf I based in lundun to educate us Ignoramuses
(Desi has decided to stop using IgnorantCowws COS some YoungOnes and one mGf-Counsellor protesteth I look down on the animal named LEMBU already much semi-valued!) on what is French kissing all about (he is purportedly reported to have a madamemoseille across the channel, or chunnel, Chanel, or Comel, watever...

5 comments:

TH said...

Hello! Love your 'O'Lady'. Lol.

Umm, your comment in my blog was a lil uhh..complicated for my simple knowledge. What's with after Sunday? I didn't get that part. Hehe, sorry my Engrund understanding not so good.

And yes, I have to say that the English standard is declining. Not that I am superb in it myself but I know lots who couldn't string a proper phrase. If you compare test papers 10 years ago and now, you'll understand why, and why more and more people are getting A's.

Good die to you :)

chong y l said...

twisted heels:
it's OK if you don't understand Desi; I don't undersatnd him sumtinmes after being gifted with Speaking in tongue-in-chic after ver-shipping at MY ALL @allofhelen.blogspot.com.

As for Engrish standard,
blame it all on MoE ... remember, from the 3Stooges?

GOoD Dae to you too, Sundae is specially nICE with Haridas' tehtarik which I offer thee, non-tongue-twisted
ALLOFTHEE!:)

Drawson Malaxi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Howsy said...

Oohh...French Kissing Saliva Broth Special is available at Sungai Jarum Banting Seafood Sextaurant! Maybe the organisers of the 'social activity' have paid a visit to there!

chong y l said...

howsy:
Thanks for reference -=- I suspect somehow Howsy has a hand in this episode.

How about using your Kreativity to help me
land a script in HollyWood?
We'll share the loot-lah ...50-50!
plus a holiday on the SE7EN Seas with all our
Blogger frens on the Suoper Virgo?

Can you bring Madonna or Mimi to demo
"French Kissing", ha-ah?


PS: helen and other Ipohlang -- where art thou/thee?
First I used soft advance's offering
Dime and Steak; not much response --
Maybe sext time I use the hard approach, wield the BIG stick!:)