My Anthem

Saturday, September 10, 2005

IMposter on the run!

This is an IMposter
making an entree on the run
So Desi's typing faster
Cos of that son-of-a-gun


W: whining and pen-ning
O: overworked like a cowboy
R: hence the running, te gunning
K: yet I get a high, o Joy!

My regular visitors think I'm MIA
Make thee at home, it's okay
Duty comes before duty, the Wise Ones say
Or my gaji is goone, and complin I may
So I slogged from midnite till 3AM
Reporting by 8, at sunrise, again!

Desi's in a lousy mood
BF foregone, the writin' is not guud
So if from my six-shooter I aim
At you, at thee, it's all-A-game.


I only only get back to Serious
After 8, at sunset, ReadersMostEstemed
Rise up to the GOod and tedious
That my NAMA might yet be Redeem'd.


DESIDERATA: has to work 16-hour-day Thursday (The child has far to go...remember?)
to put bread&butterMAYbe some kaya (rich am Desi) on the table
But I've a alk in the aprk later
Plucing some flowers,oops, enjoying some blooms
See, but NO TOUCH! it's still Ecstasy of Heavenly Order.

Sweets, I kNOOw thou 'iss'd Desi,
But I'm engaged, do't you seee...
But you and kyesl and Sab make selves at home
The hostess'll get back, by 8PM, Insya-Allah, on her own

3 comments:

sweetspirits said...

where is that joker desi

Anonymous said...

Desi,

What a joke... Now am cackling!

chong y l said...

Late response jointly to SS and kyels:

I'm consulting my lawyers to see if Edsi has a prima facie case against these 2knotty flamers for calling this gr8 writer A-Joker. Ahem, I 'ear Loyar buluk from kyels...and some 'eighing from DU(H)! B-Joker-As''s!!

(Time: after 8.00pm, Msian time, Saturday, 10 Sept.)