My Anthem

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Because A Rose me-me-me-ed

Wednesday, September 21, 2005
SE7EN

I regret going public with my Fav Number (Yan, you did me Wlong!).

But since Primrose meme-MEed, Desi canot say yo-yo-you-ed, can I?

So here goes ...:

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
:) tell my fRiends 24 in advance "GO placidly amid the noise and haste ..."
:) write my (Wo)Man Booker novel, now in its early stages
:) invent a longevity pill like nirvana falls to administer to all mGf so they can attend my celeb as I die
:) build my Everlasting Home on spiritedestination
:) compose a poem to rival Max Ehrmann's DESIDERATA so that a century from now, some stupid guy callng herself desiderata 2100 will continue these wanton ramblings and foolish me-me=ings.
:) attain multi-million status to buy tat fantsay I-LAND so we can adjourn to that spiritedestination for an extended holyday ...
:) ADDED on at 5.56PM as SE7EN becos I stopped for S'X: Duet with Vonda Shepherd (Desi has softspot for gals with Dad as Shepherd...) in a SONG titled ... flower in one episode of ALLY McBEAL on spiritedestination jest before I die...with a s-mile:)

Seven things I could do:
1) Do nothin on Monday
2) DonJuan do anythin on Tuesday
3) Do nothin on Wednesday (By right Desi should NOT be writ(H)in now!)
4) DonJuan do anythin on Thursday
5) Do nothing on Friday
6) DonJuan do anythin on Saturdayy
7) Never on Sunday!
8) Damn it! You left out Primeday!!

Seven Celebrity crushes:
1) There's
2) one
3) Cos
4) I
5) Wan't
6) Cybil Shepherd
7) and Desi acting in place of Bruce Willis in Moonlighting!

Seven often repeated words:
1) One more
2) Dua lagi
3) Three more
4) Empat lagi
5) Five more
6) Enam lagi
7) Teh tarik-lah, apa lagi!

Seven physical traits I look for in the opposite sex:

Secret Seven!!!!!!!

Eh, I add "Seven GIB traits", can or not?

Primrose, wat's GIB -- Good in Bed?


The seven people that I'd like to tag next:
Just Yan, JUST, but not fair-lah, Yan, for making me go me-me-me-ing!

3 comments:

chong y l said...

to all:

It's so quiet here I better play the GAME or else people may thing Desi's a spolisport.

so I'm tagging SweetSpirit for SE7EN because you're among the 3 Masketeers:):):) Sab (rep NZ) and kyels (rep Msia) have shot their SEVENs, now it's SS's OZ TURN!

PS: I don't if Yan of Catsville heard the Me-Me-Me(ow)ing from Seremban? I'll check if she;s still at SE7EN or 7ELEVEN!

Primrose said...

Haha! So funny. Yes, GIB is Good in Bed but you don't have to do that one. I added in as a bonus. Woot!

chong y l said...

primrose:

I know that GIB is a bonus -- now I sugest you read FirstLuv declaration posted up Friday morn Sept 23 for a Friday's Child like thee, a Rose born to win at luv, they say ... I always am a Mad fan of Monro, actually the 2Monroes! M&M in deed.