My Anthem

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Where Is Heaven, If Up There Is Hell?

I saw a church elder today
He berated me for missing church whole month of May
I said I am a poet out of harm's way
To enjoy the sun, moon and stars
Or frolicking with my gal in the hay


Then young lad, you will go to Hell
Where your kidneys, heart and lungs will swell
But the balls will shrink
And your gal will wilt on planet Mars
And thy eyes be blind in a blink


I politely replied: dear Pal
I am not even interested in goin' to Heaven
Why do you frighten me like hell?
I am only twenty-one, and my gal is swell
Soon we will be ringing our wedding bell


Don't you read the Bible?
The endtimes are getting near

I prefer my newspaper from 7ELEVEN
Also, I never tell no lies or beat my table
I ain't not cowerin' in fear


That I can't get to Heaven
I want to enjoy my icecream at 7ELEVEN
My gal can stay forever in Mars
I'll send her some choc bars

Sir, I hope you can ascend from Heaven to Hell

PS: This poem is dedicated to a f(R)iend who cursed Desi
He thought I would be a good boy to Missi
Missi is his loving poodle you see
I put It in a pot, I was damn hungry

7 comments:

Maverick SM said...

Desi,

Would Howsy be in KL? Can we arrange to have makan or teh Tarik? email me or sent one thru the commenters.

chong y l said...

mave:

he sms-ed desi on KLIA touchdown--APpeals for Rest&Recreation to recover from "jetlag" before we meet up in KL/PJ sext week, like closer to Fridae/Sat/Sun?
I suspect he has brought in a Mimi/meme, nicole in his lug-gage and hence put up "Do Not Miss-turb" sign! LOL:)

Will email thee as soon as somethin is firmed, to Anak M2!
Till then, seya both:):)

Arena Green said...

How exciting ... the opportunity to meet the other muskeet'rs and side/back/kick. How scary!!!!!!! LOL!!

zorro said...

You never thought of inviting me to partake of the poddle stew? My church has given up on me. I still go to church when I want to, not because I have to. I go to talk to God and never to the priest. I am damned in their eyes....but I know my FRIEND up there looks down condescending...I just know it. You want me to pray for your soul?

chong y l said...

e muskeetoes are human, ain't we (I no I AM!):)

After I touched base with Howsy, then I no if there is just one rose among the 4. I won't give It the benefit of the doubt it's a he until I touched/saw the boidy of evidence.

Keep you ppl posted. (CONfess, I am more curious about that one in the lug-gage!:) Mimi or meme, whatever, Howsy -- jest remember to bring HER along!:(

chong y l said...

zorro:

"(Damned), Et tu, Bernard?"

Two's company, three is a crowd, hence I kep the poodle to meself -- I think six years in da slammer can make a soul very hunry -- also angry. You are safer where you art, church going or knot!

PS: Another post coming ossn will dwell Amore of our hinted subject eh. Home, Home on the range,
where the dears and the ante-churchgoers pray...

chong y l said...

alvin miller @secret rapture with one clean cup of tehtarik. Some ER may want to lace It with arSENic after digesting you...
"A FIRST LOOK AT NORMAN O. BROWN



It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing.
-Shakespeare

There is a good possibility you have never heard of Norman O. Brown or come across any of his writings. His books are now a generation old and partly out of print. Perhaps certain of the issues he raised have become moot with the passage of time.
I think when his books originally came out Brown was taken as merely a sexual radical..."

at secondresurrection.blogspot.com.

I am treating YOU as a Good April 1 visitation, full of errata or Erotica that I am.
ENJOY him oif you can; if you think he's a crackpot, you jest be another kettle, full of whatelse, foolery:):)