My Anthem

Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday Blues

If raindrops come in colours
I would like to see a rainbow tonight
I'd go au naturel into the night garden
and taste sky juice with my thirsty lips

Then my Monday blues
would turn into streaks
of red, yellow and the hues
that define You.


"YOU" is that important personage among the
Persons of the Year Time honoured last year
But Desi has another abode for this
unique love
who
represents the temporal rainbow
of colours caught in an evening shower
catching the magical powers of
an evensong
when peace descends
and hope rises
that humans can be human again
and I won't yell
"Drop the r, drop the R!"
when someone claims
"I am your fRiend."


APOLOGIES to my CONVERSATIONISTS

I am sorry I could not engage in "cpnversations" with my dear Redaers who have left comments at my Posts over the past few days; it's a case of "the spirit is willing, but Blogger.com is dismissive of my will".

Since I switched over to NewBlogger account about two months ago, I had experienced constant bouts of being shut out of my own cyber-home. As I log on, the advisory appearss that "the Internet has encountered a problem" and I have to log on again. I often do a detrour by visiting howsy.blogspot.com and link to desiderata2000 from mGf based in London. "SENsintrovert, your hits count has been rising, right! Remember my usual 30%!"

Even as I respond via Comments, I get "logged" out for no blardy reason!

So till "things" or Desi become normalised, bear with me. You're always in "in wavelengths". Don't misbehave, I can read your mind!:)

1 comment:

gert said...

I think this is an excellent reason for people (like you and me) to stop fearing the big stacks... and to stop bullying the small stacks. It was quite useful reading, found some good/nice stuff in here. Thanks!
I have a Website Keep up the work :-