My Anthem

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A restless thought

Between a moron and a menace
for a leader
Who would you choose?

I think it's truly sad
The CPI has again gone up a few notches
No, not the Consumer Price Index
for this can be trated with economic means

It's the Corruption Perception Index
and moronic leaders continue to live in denial
and official media continue to spin fairie tales

I wanted to rest
but the mind wanders
to the recesses of my mind to the days

when two international leaders traded
barbs
One called the Other a "Moron"
and the other banteed: "You're a Menace"

I wonder aloud, allowed still,
Which is a better choice?

I have an answer
I'm not telling you
unless you write me a cheque for 20million

So I can truly re-tire
and rest.

1 comment:

din merican said...

Between a Moron and a Menace. I reject both extremes. They are both disastrous when it comes to leadership of our country. I rather have Plato's philosopher-king types like LKY or America's First President, General George Washington.