My Anthem

Sunday, August 28, 2005

PPS: ANSWER TO CHALLENGE 3(b)

Thanks to people like ssssspirit, Sab, Imran, and other IgnorantC... (I used this term generously on Sundays!) for trying to give difficult and complicated answers,"Hey,my dear Watson, the answer is so elementary..." To kyels, she got so lost in the whole forest of word, she did not know that Challenge 3 (b) existed! And Sab gave the puzzle a few goes, I threw her back into the pool of mangoes, luckily the crocs went swimming in the Malacca Straits.., Poorgals, this Mentor had been working Mentees Kyels and Sabrina too hard on the ESSAY CHALLENGE! But You Asked For It!

And to fashionista, I had replied that: you are NOT too late -- the party is NOT over until the Fat Lad' sings remember? Desi is a lad', and I haven't sung(k?)!

NOW THE LAD' WILL SING!

Ahoy, thumbs-up for Malaysia

PENANG: Malaysia is a comfortable zone for the Australian Navy as is evident in the recent stopover by two Australian Navy ships at Swettenham Pier.
HMAS Adelaide captain Cmdr Tony O’Malley said the Australian Navy often travels around Southeast Asia to foster goodwill among the countries, and the ship has been to Malaysia about 15 times and to Penang five times.
“We are very comfortable visiting Penang and Malaysia as we like the warmth of the people and the food here,” he said, adding that they also felt safer with the assistance offered by the Malaysian Navy.
This is the fifth time the ship is stopping in Penang, before moving on to Cambodia.
The smaller and newer frigate, HMAS Ballarat, commandeered by Captain Cmdr Greg Sammut is stopping in Penang for the first time.
Bot ships arrived on Sunday and are scheduled to leave today.

I gave an additional clue view Comments when Downer gave as an Upper, remember?:

All you IgnorantCowwwwsssss here:

ONE MORE & LAST & FINAL & MUKTAMAD (IM dear?) CLUE: You failed Challenge 2 'cos of the REVENGE of the APOSTROPHy..ooops, E, not why, my deer!

THE ANSWER, mGf, lies in that WORD containing the "deer"! See "commandeered"...?

Do I need to give the RAT-TIONALE?

Okay, for those still so blur, have not recovered from BLOODY LATE SAT NITES! Hey, parents, this can be listed among the new Malaysian Dilemmas, because those YOungOnes are still lingering around BB and Bangsai at 3.45am last night ...yes, I confirmed with my own eyes on going for sup after this morning's posts! I have a GOoD REASON, but for 16-year-olds dressed up as 21? don't kNOw about that! Sorry, I digressed!

Back to the rat-ionale, yes,the grounds for the answer, which reminds me, please give a rat-tionale to answer 1 in your next challenge 4, OK? In case I need a tie-breaker, I'd look at the rat-tionale, a mosey-one also-can!


According to my 'ick, "commandeered" meanns "took by force".
If HMAS Ballarat was indeed commandeered by Captain Cmdr Greg Sammut, that means he could have "taken it" like a pirate from another party or country, which means he could have set up a war between the parties/nations; now you know why I gave that CLUE within the main text?

Now, get back to CHALLENGE 4. Use the scientific method. As I give tis parting shot, I'm saying a prayer for Sherlock Holmes and Hercule Poirot -- they have very, weary disciples among mGf in the plural.

CHOW, I'm leaving for my double BF! (it's exactly now 11.37am, but I'm timing this PPS as 2.41am, second cheating in one day, I hope my GGoD Lord will forgive me, also the two CONS!

No comments: