My Anthem

Monday, August 08, 2005

Never On Sunday ..More than 1!

Today I'm especially prolific --no, not to meet Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad's 70 million cool Malaysians by ...I forgot the year.

I refer to Posting ...no, not to deliver letters.

I refer to my Sunday's ramblings which Always total the lONE-ly One and ON(e)ly! for desiderata.english. As You Like It!

After uploading the above, I checked PPS twice, just a few minutes ago ending 1.00pm, and WoW -- I sighted a MARATHON POSTER!


WoW! is to http://yvonnefoong.com who chalked up an INCREDIBLE 24 POSTINGS, timelined Shattered at 06.07 a.m. all the way to How to write better timed at 12.14p.m.

As I write this, prolific yvonne might have gone 1, or 2, or 7up ...Go read for thyself!

PS: I can only say: Za you, Za you! or Add oil, Add oil! -- to yvonne, and the Teamsters taking part in Blogathon 2005 in aid of charity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's John! I wrote 17 post during my first 8 hours.

chong y l said...

Well to evonne & john:

Just for the record then: 24 minus 7 to yvonne -- and SEVEN to John, still counting maybe?

Anyways, congrats to ALL for the StayingPower!

PS: The tips for Writing are something to be treasured by Writer-Aspirants -- Go Visit!