My Anthem

Sunday, June 26, 2005

P-PPS

The title can stand for Post-Postpostscript, continuing from yesterday's Post.Take it or lift it.
OR it can tahan as Post-PPS (Do-or-Didn't Do!)Take it or leave it.My dearie, I don't care a damn! borrowing from JeffOoi's (mis)quote on one Starlet and her Butler, I dunno witch?

As I read some linked posts, mainly flowing as Effluents from the Mudpond, I found these startling survey findings, the rankings of complaints in the order of declining import:

(!) Why no MC-lah?
(!!) Why so hard to find the way-lah? Parking also so-susah-two!
(!!!) Why food&drinks take so loo-ooo-oong to arrive-won?
(!!!!) Why in such a small place, can't Bloggers afford a real 5-star Ballroom?
(11111) I'll Stop Here, exercising some sensorship, OR else Aiz may suffer a hatiburn or mativision, and no more PPS3rd Ball come 2006!

So Desideratasuffering from a bout of unthinking scribing,or scribbling, whatever, comes up with these suggestions, or is it dreamlike solutions:

(!!) Aiz: For next year, I'll go see the City Hall to put up some silly signages, costlier the better, cos some1 gets 30% cut, No? Oh ya, I no the Datin Bandar-lah. For PfARKing, just go to Dataran Merdeka-leh, you can also hide underground to avoid the Skodeng Squad if you come in the Bird-Day suit. I saw some mini-shorts Thursnite, but none of the beauts were au-natureil -- leave for 200-sex, oK? Canny someBODY disALLOWED, or we cunNOT run the Gues' the size of His cocuNOT cuntest.

(!!!) If thou complaineth too much, learn from Desi, who just ate the lamb since what he ordered was ChickChop. Yes, Desi ate All4Free! Serio-oouusss! -- 'tis rhymes with Riots with a silent TEA -- NOT ass.

(!!!!) We'll forsake Charlie's Place; opt for the CharlesMagne&1000-''rse-Palace.

(1111) Aiz: If these Bloggers complaineth too much, charge a entrance fee next 'EAR, No 'EAR, Desi be thy T'EAs''ER!

Hey, u forgot about my komplen nombor (!)-ah?


Aiyah, I'm NOT at your beck and call, okay? Pls dont complen anusnimusly, OK? From this point on -- this is the damned patient Desiderata seriously speaking, all precedent writ(h)ing was not mine(d), so I bare no accountability for any consequences arising.

Desiderata:

Although almost 48 hours late, I decided to serve as MC, since I see Aiz almost in tears.I'm quite BIG-hearted, those who know and see inside me will testicle (oops, testify...)for that.

Anyway, I must first apologise for Uper-imposing myself on thee. Please copulate with me to make this PPS nite one to dis-member.

First just to Break-the-Ice, let me use my hammer and thong, and ask mGf -- that is myGOODfriend, not girl, not boy (definitely not 'tis, I know my inclination, I dunno about TV's) -- tee-wee Smith to step forward, without your grass please.

But let me share with thee a sacred. You no why he calls his calumn DuaSen?

His Mum (can't keep a secret) when he was born -- he refers to TV, not his mom -- she had high ambition for the young man. At seven before schooling started, Mom taught him the Numbers, bi-lingually of course. In Malay (Inggeris in blankets), TV caught on to: Satu (One); Dua (Too)...Tiger (Tree)...

Despite several knocks on his tender head, YoungTV was not able to proceed to Tiga (T"h"ree) cos' he already was hooked on Tiger beer, you see, and climbing up the tree, curi rambutan, you see.(No, those days we never hurt of Human rights and child abuse -- we only knew Animal rites, and child excuse...). Mom says with exasperation, or desperation: "You can count to Dua,Too only -- Makes No Sense!"

So YoungTV agreed holeheartedly with Mom (apple of His "I"), and out of respect for Her,settled for an non-confusing and non-controversial nick --DuaSen, for example, compared with the Six-Million Dollar Man! Or even Superman, or even odd Mike Tarzan!

Now, 'nuff of TV, that idiot box!

Let's play a game called NMFL -- an expression copyrighted by DuaSen which he uses with abandon or abundance on his VisualBlog.

We need too pairs of players -- Mack Zulkifli and Suanie; and Canny Siawith cunKimberley? Let's give them a round of (drum roll from Canned Laughter...)A-A-A-A-applause.

You know what NFL is: National Football League.

NMFL stands for something higher -- Nia Mah Fu Lait! in Cantonese, means Your Mom's Trousers Coming Down, or somethin' like that. (If I'm wrong or off the mark, I'm not a Canto, hence plead innocent, OK?)

The Objective of the Game is: Mack and Canny will play the Mom, and their Partners Suanie and Kimberley, will play their Dad respectively. The Mothers' trousers are definitely loose, and the comeptition is to see which Dad would sew the trousers to fit the Mom FASTER> Got the hang of it, Dad?

Now, let them adjourn to the restrooms to trade off each other's dress and pants.

hey, there's too much noise when this M4 is speaking. (Since I'm into some Canto, 4 rhymes with C, which is for Si, always followed by liau -- mean Die-lah!)

I'm panting now,in fact, I'm perspiring, in fact, I'm gasping for air. Let me adjourn to the restroom also. Momentarily, I'll RIP -- I'm sure you know what that means. Return If Possible!

See you at Charlie Palace Ag'in-N-Mess, Same date same dine, twenty-oh-sex!by desidERRATA.

Feetnotes:

When one is high on desi (which is tea with evaporated milk with a touch of Ginger! my fav brew, most journos' in pact!), the pimp and pauper words are as follows (since I write an English column tomorrow, I need some standards maintenance):

copulate:co-operate
dis-member: break into body parts
thong: when Desi lisps,"s" becomes "th" which TV never was good at when the Numbers
sacred: holy cow! which is a swear word, not allowed if thou art prim and proper

PS:
Some words BOLDED I did not provide the meanings because I have the deadline of 5.55pm to meet as I need to head off in good time to be MistresOfCalumny at some place I'm not familiar with and for a function I no not about since it was alllastsecond. Also, I had to return Kenny's DICKshencanary! Can fly one, take my word for It!

CHOW-- as in Have a Nice Meal! & Adios, and NotGoodbye!

PPS: This piece is written With Malice Towards Only One -- desidERRATA.


P-PPS: Please register here for next PPS Can Do (Jeff insists it's Candu!)

No comments: