My Anthem

Monday, May 30, 2016

TWO dedications: to mGf everywhere, and Courtin' some aMore C&W fans!

By now, you would have been wearied by Desi's telling he's a Cowboy songs man/Country&WEstern ditrties lah, for you IGnoramus --for the PAST, think Hank Williams, both Snr & Jnr, for the PRESENT, think Blake Shelton, and my new  Theme Video leads to the accompanying first track.......

BECAUSE cowboys, both past*presentoo&futurethree, are such wandering souls, they are also bestowed with such vocal gifts that the "opposite sex" soon gather around, like the proverbial "... moths around a flickering flame". And often some feathers are burnt, you know what I mean, the poor creatures fall victim to the cowboy's Wandering I-Is.


Once you've viewed the duet of The Voice10 winner ALISAN PORTER & her mentor Christina Aguilera duet on YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND:) ~~~ please click on the next video clip also from the FINALE:~~~~~~FEATURING:

Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani: "Go Ahead and Break My Heart" - The Voice 2016


VIA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I21S6BdsZog

DESIDERATA: WATCH the BODY LANGUAGE as they SIN', Such love naturally flows through to the listenIers, so the sext news item shows even the GREaT ONES up there/dare get their heARTS borken. They are ONLY as HUMAN as YOU&i.~~ YL, Desi

From azlyrics.com, ENJOY!

BLAKE SHELTON LYRICS

"Go Ahead And Break My Heart"
(feat. Gwen Stefani)

[Blake Shelton:]
I'm certainly sitting on your last good try
Here I am again with half a goodbye
Wonder if you're really gone this time
Just when I'm about to lose my mind
There you are again on my phone
The moon is rising and you're all alone
Maybe we could just hang a while
Maybe we can make each other smile

Oh no, here I go


[Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani:]
Why don't you go ahead and break my heart?
Why are you waiting, is it way too hard?
If moving on is what you wanna do
Why don't you do it? Why don't you do it, baby?
You can't tell me that we'll still be friends
And maybe someday we can try again
If you really need a brand new start
Why don't you go ahead and break my heart?

[Gwen Stefani:]
I'd never ever meant to get so into you
Thought I was using you just to get me through
You know I'm broken, I don't trust anyone
Last thing I needed was to fall in love
You've got me dreaming, got me thinking, I've got some hope
There is nobody else I wanna get to know
But I'm so scared, I don't know what to do
How did you get me so into you?

Oh no, here I go


[Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani:]
Why don't you go ahead and break my heart?
Why are you waiting, is it way too hard?
If moving on is what you wanna do
Why don't you do it? Why don't you do it, baby?
You can't tell me that we'll still be friends
And maybe someday we can try again
If you really need a brand new start
Why don't you go ahead and break my heart?


There's your reasons
There's your cards
What are you waiting for?
The one to break my heart

Yeah, you can't tell me that we'll still be friends
And maybe someday we can try again
If you really need a brand new start
Why don't you go ahead and break my heart?
Oh, go on and break, go on and break my heart
Go on and break, go on and break my heart



******************************************
 From hollywoodlife.com (you may think why Desi is so kaypoh gifting thee H'cow gossip! Hey, cowboys like to tell stories, e'en half-true, to p(i)ass the time/dime, yeah!):~~~YL, Desi



Gwen Stefani Turns Down Blake Shelton’s Marriage Proposal — Report

Sun, May 29, 2016 1:59pm EDT by 9 Comments 23,885 Article Views



Gwen Stefani went ahead and broke Blake Shelton’s heart! Gwen turned down her country beau’s surprise proposal, according to a new report. Is it just cold feet, or is the honeymoon phase already over?

Blake Shelton, 39, reportedly had an amazing proposal planned out for girlfriend Gwen Stefani, 46, but she turned him down, according to a source who spoke to Radar Online! Why would Gwen refuse a romantic proposal from the guy she loves so much? The answer is shocking — read on!

Blake allegedly sat Gwen down for an indoor picnic at her mansion in Los Angeles recently, and prepared to pop the question to his love with a whopping $1.2 million Tiffany diamond ring! In an adorable move, Blake allegedly hid the massive rock at the bottom of a bucket of KFC fried chicken! But when Gwen found it, she reportedly didn’t give the reaction Blake was hoping for, according to the source.
“Gwen was very touched, but [told Blake] she had to wait [for marriage] to make sure it was right for the kids,” a source told Radar Online. Understandable! Gwen has three young boys, the eldest of which just celebrated his 10th birthday, and she and Blake have only been together for six months! But that reportedly wasn’t the only reason she decided to put marriage on hold. Join Amazon Prime For Free — Thousands of Movies & Shows Anytime 
Stream music, completely unlimited and ad-free, RIGHT HERE
“Gwen fears their age will get in the way of long-term happiness,” the source said. “She’s 14 years older than Blake’s ex-wife, Miranda Lambert!” Gwen allegedly “believes the time may have passed for her to have another baby. She’s worried Blake won’t be happy in a marriage where he might never be a father.” That’s so sad! Poor Gwen!
There’s reportedly a third reason why Gwen is so reluctant to tie the knot again. She just finalized her divorce from cheating ex-husband Gavin Rossdale, 50, and she’s allegedly terrified that heartbreak could happen again! “Gwen wants to trust Blake, but she fears it could come back and bite her,” the source said.
HollywoodLifers, why do you think Gwen turned down Blake’s proposal? Tell us in the comments!

No comments: