My Anthem

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Elizabeth Keen IS DEAD -- Everyone Thought I Dodged The Bullets...

I watched the FINALE on Friday May 19 at 10.00PM; then I watched the repeat about an hour ago.

Towards the end, the climax was prefaced with strains of a song, of which I RECALL the key lines:

Everone thought I dodged the bullets
But I think I shot the gun...

Desi might be off a little, and I checked by googling for the lyrics, it just led to the name of the Composer/Songwriter, but no lyrics...@21.31hrs I googled again, got it for you! SEE **** below as PS.

But for those who have yet to view THIS ENDING ON A HIGH NOTE, please watch out for MORE REPEATS on AXN, Ch 701; if you no subscribe to Astro, Desi cun't help you la...No, Astro does NOT pay Desi a SEN == No Sense of gratitude from BIG bizmen like Ananda K! Can I digress with two bytes:

(!) Over Wesak Day tehtarik just recently, I recalled with fRiends how the son of the almost RICHEST MAN in Malaysia gave up every Earthly pleasure to enter a Thai Monastery;

(too) Desi was a guest of Ananda K to witness the FIRST MEASAT LAUNCH in French Guyana, South America, the BEST assignment I did as a Star reporter. Along the way I saw my FIRST Can Can girls show in an almost NU'E equipment -- it was artistically done; no, I didn't see any officer from JAIS present to pull wool over our I-Is.

OK, my parting message is: Watch the Blacklist Season 3 epicsode 23 FINALE before Desi breaks the SPOILER ending with my sext post scheduled for just minutes to the dawn of a nu'e DAE! -- YL, Desi

PS:  from genius.com:~~~

Dodged A Bullet

Greg Laswell

[Verse 1]
I'm not gonna try and make it even
You're way ahead by now
I'm not gonna try and make it all even
Even though I know how


[Chorus]
And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet
But I think I shot the gun

And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet
But I think I shot the gun

[Verse 2]
I'm not gonna tell my new friends about you
No, I'm gonna let that slide
I'm gonna be lazy when I write about you
Even though it takes all my might

[Chorus]
And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet
But I think I shot the gun
And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet
But I think I shot the gun

[Verse 3]
I'm gonna get back to believing
It's been a long, long time now
I'm gonna get up and make it look easy
Even though I don't know how


[Verse 4]
I'm not gonna try and make it even
I'm way behind by now
No, I'm not gonna try and make it all even
Even though I know how

[Chorus]
And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet
But I think I shot the gun
And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet
But I think I shot the gun
And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet
But I think I shot the gun
And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet
But I think I shot the gun
And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet
But I think I shot the gun
And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet
But I think I shot the gun
And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet
But I think I shot the gun
And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet
But I think I shot the gun

No comments: