My Anthem

Monday, May 09, 2016

Some humour to chase away my monday blues...

I careth knot about your Monday blues because I have enough of my own to overwhelm me for a weAk after the Opposition's expected routing in the just cuntcluded 11th Sarawak State elections. Cunt4con because the way Sabah/Sarawak BN win every erection was via HUGE BASKETS OF CASH in RM100 or USD notes as inSENthief!

A former judge Datuk heard my innermost sadnurse-rumoured strings, sent me at bedtime story and I followed the RECIPE... I suggest you try it OOOuch tonite, with her in her negligee and you ready wit' a Henessy!:) -- enJOY! -- YL, Desi



**************************************************** 

After nearly 50 years of marriage, a couple were lying in bed one evening, when the wife felt her husband, begin to massage her in ways he hadn't in quite some time.

It almost tickled as his fingers started at her neck, and then began moving down past the small of her back. He then caressed her
shoulders and neck,
slowly worked his hand down, stopping just over her stomach.

He then proceeded to place his hand on her left inner arm, working
down her side, passing gently over her buttock and down her leg to her
calf.

Then, he proceeded up her thigh, stopping just at the uppermost
portion of her leg. He continued in the same manner on her right side, then suddenly stopped, rolled over and became silent.

As she had become quite aroused by this caressing, she asked in a loving voice, ‘Honey that was wonderful. Why did you stop?'

To which he responded:
"I found the remote."

*********************************

DESIDERATA: I once hinted that desiderata-yl chong was looking for a Buyer, 20million will do. First we ried eBay/eBoy. SILENCE from my Marketing Manager whom I encouraged wit' a 60percent commission. I upped it to 90percent after three months. Still Silecne of the lambs.

One year after, I desperately whispered to Ipohlang: "No need RM...lah, e'en Rupiah will do!"

I opined with the Internet, there would be a sucker born every nanosecond! Boy/gal, was Desi proven compleatly wlong!

Now, some ten years later, I thought surely one Sucker would byte Desi's bait....But it is steal Light&Silence of the Lamps.

No comments: