My Anthem

Sunday, January 27, 2008

I Stol' a B\'rick from De VVall!

Desi's not beyond wickedness cometh de weekend. Ye, what's GOoDe Olde Sabbathe Dae without standing in that corner of the church in Ipoh where the roof leaks?

mGf "A Voice" (midnight ke?), has built a wall from which I stole one brick. I like to peep to see what's happening in big, bad, wolfish city of KL from PeytonPlacesque Furng, where some of the burung land in the hot porridge that sells like hot cakes along Jalan Temiang. PS added @1.33pm Munda'e: I waited 10hours from midnight to get an AP to get wan stone-walls-icescream brick from this hoRst at http://anotherbrickinwall.blogspot.com.One Day Soon Desi will breAk down the 'hole wall ass I believe my 20million is burried somew'ear -- under -- dare!:)



Macabre tale -- I just came back from Berjaya Times Square GSC watching a barbaric barber teaming up wit' a pau maker tappau boys and gals as the last supper. I won't be a spoiler telling ye what that wicked Johnny Depp was doing besides digging nose as the Demon Barber on Fleet Street.(Come back for More tomorrow, Gd willing/InsyaAllah...) I believe someone stole my story about the best tasting pau shoppe in the holyground where Desi was knottily born one silent night eon years ago when Christmas Trees Were Tall, and giants then were just as small as fish balls. I am using crazy metaphors today because writers sometimes, lie actors, like to "aksi" in lieu of misbehave.

No, it won't collapse. Oops, "it" refers to that wall "A Voice" was building to keep the wolves away from my serenne hometown. Just because I removed one brick doesn't mean it would collapse soon like the Bursaa Malaysiaa CI rocketing from 1,550 to 1,350.

If I don'tseem to be using the right words like collapsing instead of rocketing,just blame IT on aMore Pu-erh tea and ayam kari cooked minus the coconut milk they call suntan ... I guess as long as the sun tans the mat sally it's okay, leave out Desi!
This Sundae's sharing is courtesy fo ...... -- like peanut butter in several layers be spread around.

As Desi's still on semi-"V"acation, he plucks wan little brick:)


Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Musical Interlude: Flirtin' With Disaster



I’m travelin’ down the road,
I’m flirtin’ with disaster.
I’ve got the pedal to the floor,
My life is running faster.
I’m out of money, I’m out of hope,
It looks like self destruction.
Well how much more can we take,
With all of this corruption.

Been flirtin’ with disaster,
Y’all know what I mean.
And the way we run our lives,
It makes no sense to me.
I don’t know about yourself or,
What you want to be - yeah.
When we gamble with our time,
We choose our destiny.


Chorus:

I’m travelin’ down that lonesome road.
Feel like I’m dragging a heavy load.
Yeah! I’ve tried to turn my head away,
Feels about the same most every day.
Speeding down the fast lane,
Playin’ from town to town.
The boys and I have been burnin’ it up,
Can’t seem to slow it down.
I’ve got the pedal to the floor,
Our lives are runnin’ faster,
Got our sights set straight ahead,
But ain’t sure what we’re after.


Flirtin’ with disaster,
Y’all know what I mean.
You know the way we run our lives,
It makes no sense to me.
I don’t know about yourself or,
What you plan to be - yea!!
When we gamble with our time,
We choose our destiny.


Chorus:

Yeah!! we’re travelin’ down that lonesome road.
Feel like I’m dragging a heavy load.
Don’t try to turn my head away,
I’m flirtin’ with disaster every day.
Flirtin’ with disaster, baby,
Y’all know what I mean.
You know the way we run our lives,
It makes no sense to me.
I don’t know about yourself or,
What you plan to be - yea!!
When we gamble with our time,
We choose our destiny.


Chorus:

Yeah!! we’re travelin’ down that lonesome road.
Feel like I’m dragging a heavy load.
Don’t try to turn my head away,
I’m flirtin’ with disaster every day.


-- Molly Hatchet


"Sacrifice and struggle only out of one's own freewill. Ain't nobody tellin' ye anythin'. Don't expect nuthin' 'coz nobody owe you anythin'. Don't load it on nobody. There ain't nobody to blame.

Gone thru' a similar road with a certain type before. Uh uh... not gonna go thru' it again, ever! No more a hostage of threats! No more emotional blackmail! No more dragged in by responsibility on others! No more! No more! No more of those bullshit again!

I'm now a free soul, guided by own conscience and reasons, and answerable only to my God. I've earned this humble but valuable privacy of space, freedom to move, and independence to think and decide. It's too precious and nobody gonna deny me of it.

Am movin' on. Ain't waitin' for nobody. Ain't nobody gonna hold me back.

In this life, we made our choice and consequently, it unfolds a chosen path. It could be the common crowded road or the less traveled one.

We took our own risk and seek our own indulgence. Flirtin' with disaster. If we've inflicted pain and problems on ourselves, we gotta help ourself to resolve it. Nobody gonna do it for us. We've got to be responsible to ourselves. Remember we can't have it all if we have none.

Everyone is strugglin' with their own. There is so much we can lay it on others. Others can't be givin' when they ain't have much to share. And, many have heard and given more than they could.

Steady ourselves and strive thru' it. Take in stride without prejudice on others and possibly laugh at it. The humour relaxes our uptight nerves to provide sustainance and stamina.

We are movin' on to destruction ... and I don't wanna no distractions."

5 comments:

A Voice said...

... hehehe ... you see to see what it is about... hehehe

TH said...

Flirtin' with disaster. I like that phrase!

chong y l said...

midnite Voice to another V:

i see to see what i peep to peep
like two voices VVe jump from wvvalls2vvallze
finesse vienna, wolfish KL or serene Furong
in luvly satin, sassy dress or MYsarong
midnight till dawn, many voices drifting into wan...

chong y l said...

penangal in UK or down under:

be carefool who you flirt wit'
you may bump into furong dim'it
twistedHeels doin' the tango:), sab the latin:)
desi's quite outastep tappin' mumbo jumbo dress'd in fine satin:(

sweetspirits said...

Well Desi
I have my daily dose of laughter :)
I just watch " Friends " :)