My Anthem

Friday, December 15, 2006

Community Service Message ala L&E!

I miss the gol olde days of Light&Easy when they sold bad medDEEEEcine for a few months in a Cooomunity Service Service of Prescrition Medicine. For a few weeks now, the rebranded LITEFM service receivable at 104.6 in Seremban flags off yet another type of medDEcine (still the DEE sound, less pronounced!) under an international brand name, returns to tease Desi.
Desiderata today sends out his First Community Service Ala L&E,.

Freelunch2020 refused to take my Comments -- so I stole the following. Also, to salve my conscience, I flag this as my Community Service Message numero uno!:)



Friday, December 15, 2006


Anwar's next talk



Speakers : Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim,Dr. Lee Boon Chye (Naib Presiden),Dr. Xavier Jeyakumar (Timbalan Setiausaha Agung)Dr. Sanusi Osman (Ketua Perhubungan Wilayah Persekutuan)
Tempat: Flat Sri Melaka, Jalan Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
Masa: 9.30 malam
Tarikh: 17 Disember 2006 (Ahad)
Untuk maklumat lanjut boleh hubungi SUK Keadilan Pusat, Sdr. Jimadie (0173283260). Jumpa anda di sana!

posted by freelunch_2020 at 6:02 PM | 0 Comments

Thursday, December 14, 2006

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS: I rang Sdr Jimadie, and he said the Sri Melaka Flats are near the VELODROME!
Please don't head for Bandar Melaka where Fort A'Famosa is -- unless yopu have lion hearts to face the "iblis" of Squad Mat Skodeng!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiks!
when did i refuse to take your comments?
comments are moderated on my blog 'cos some are bent on writing inflammatory replies, eg 'tertuillion'.....who sent me a verbose but nonsensical rant..
a lot of psychos on the net u know
;P

chong y l said...

freelunch:

My deepest sympathies.
I got such visitors oso, I cooked damned for runch!:)

chong y l said...

PS: freelunch -- I read at another Blog just now the "problem" i experienced was quite common recently after the host swtiched to Blogger Beta (did you?) The price they pay is lower "comments" arrivals, adismissed along with those troublesome APs (defined as Agents Provocatteur like thy Tertuillion or Tulan?:(

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh,

really. good or bad i dunno...but there are a lot of 'tulans' in this world...so best to let them vent their anger...

muahahahhahahhahaha