My Anthem

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

My Thoughts Running

My thoughts running
A myriad thoughts flashing
no particular direction
some are crystal clear
most are blurred and confusing
'tis like a journey into unknown
sadness wells up when a familiar face appears
but all is lonely and questioning
among crowds of strange people
and nameless ones

I wake up in a daze
not knowing reality from a dream
what journey am I embarked on?
It's a journey running
Still.

YLChong

+++ On some rare occasions in some unsketchable landscape, strange thoughts catching me on a day when you're wandering like a child, among the clouds, seeing glimpses of familiar faces, yet not really seeing. Do you get such pictures in thy mind? Some thing jolts me from my normally clear-thinking self to ponder over such landscapes of my mind ...

3 comments:

Bkworm said...

Sounds like me...everyday. Sigh!

Sabrina Tan said...

Well..seems like me as well...
However I would like to think that it's good to have these thoughts running through..
Makes us realise what is dream, what is reality...
On the other hand..it also makes you want to escape into your dreams when reality is too harsh

chong y l said...

Hi, it's 12.28pm, three hours after I posted my Thoughts.I did NOT expect 2 like-minds joining in this Dreamscape ... well, I at least know I have company if I do get lot in a forest of misty byways!

de BW: I don't believe you, every day? You're "kidding" me? Penny for your thoughts at such times -- share your verses maybe?

Sabrina: You kidding me too, makes me feel SOyoung again that I still can dream along the WaVeLeGtH of youngSabrina, but pls don't linger Too Long in such territory, you have WORK&SERVICE to perform; I can enjoy the luxury of rumination. (A console that PakLah's burdens are not on my back!)

Seriously, Thou art TooYoung for such Dream(E)scapes(hey, go search for this song, TY, and escape into that Springtime ...I'm into my Summer!)

So BK,& YSab: SweetReverie only at T-breaks, OK?