My Anthem

Monday, November 05, 2012

Two more Quotes from the Greatest Mind Ever Landed on Planet Earth, Cun?


Well acknowledged as I said Yesterday as the GreAtest Mind that visited planet Earth, this scientist was most famous for his Theory of Relativity; also his equation relating to the different FORMS of ENERGY:~~~~~~~



E = M c squared, where E is for Energy, M is for Mass and c is for the speed of light. As for that Relativity Theory, please read it up yourself by Googling Okay, I can't try to summarise in less than 1000 words and you expect me to be "ellorless"! Oh know, I ain't gonna make myself a fool; of thee OK, but I refrain in case you won't bye my REPRINT of MIDNIGHT VOICES & OTHER POEMS kambing out sext week, InsyaAllah:)

Yesterday, I reflected - as I'm wont to on beaut Sundaes -- on the following: lazy BUMmer, please go read my post yesterday, when awe my troubles seem'd so far abay with the Beatles in The Yellow Submarine, knot Scorpene OK! They didn't no Baginda yet. Neither Altantuya, Nyet. Neither Desi, :(



Albert Einstein 

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein

Desi Thinking Allowed: Does it apply to the Malaysian voters? Who year-in year-out complain about the government, yet they returned the BN to power for 12 general elections, ie 55 years!

I have writ b4: Many Malaysians are born MASOCHISTIC! They have a high tolerance for self-inflicted pain, and UMNO is a fanfastic pain-inflictor! You don't believe me -- aRsEk those fools who fall for Bribe1Malaysia giving you RM500 -- to be followed next January with Bribe2Malaysia with another RM500 and you sell your precious Vote back to the BN although you believe in the Pakatan Rakyat war4CHANGE! Cheapskate Malaysians! HOw-lah, Malaysia -- WHO WILL WEEP FOR THEE?!
“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
― Albert Einstein

Desi Thinking Aloud: "Ditto" to the above, for YL is quite a lazy BUMmer wracking/wrecking his God's imposed brain on many rounds of tehtarik, and no Vitamin M is flowing in the past 12 monthssince some of us V V bloggers started serious prep for GE13! Yeah, in simple English, YOU GUYS WHO VOTE for BN-UMNO every GE, don't expect the corrupt admin to change even there is a change of Prime Minister OK! Are you now awake, Repent?

Desi's Challenge: OR you wanna carry on doing the same thing, over and over again, and EXPECT THE DEVIL TO CHANGE?!

No comments: