My Anthem

Thursday, November 15, 2012

In The Morning:) ~~ I'll come to U & xOxO:) ;)


YES< nostalgia as I recall teenage years, wit' nary a worry in the world. Adulthood brings adulteration and adultery -- who needs that?


via: http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=BmWdOvg6v1k&feature=endscreen ~~~~~~~


Bee Gees In The Morning Lyrics

Songwriters: GIBB, STEVE
In the morning when the moon is at it's rest, 
You will find me at the time I love the best 
Watching rainbows play on sunlight; 
Pools of water iced from cold night, in the morning. 
Tis the morning of my life. 


In the daytime I will meet you as before. 
You will find me waiting by the ocean floor, 
Building castles in the shifting sands 
In a world that no one understands, 
In the morning. 
Tis the morning of my life, 
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/bee+gees/in+the+morning_20015563.html ] 
In the morning of my life the 
Minutes take so long to drift away 
Please be patient with your life 
It's only morning and you're still to live your day 


In the evning I will fly you to the moon 
To the top right hand corner of 
The ceiling in my room 
Where wll stay until the sun shines 
Another day to swing on clothes lines 
May I be yawning 
It is the morning of my life 

It is the morning of my life 
In the morning 
In the morning 
In the morning

No comments: