My Anthem

Sunday, November 04, 2012

Imagination leads one to a nu'e nation where oneself is KING!

On "Imagination" -- well-acknowledged as the greAtest mind that touched planet Earth, Albert Einstein in one instance, was quoted as having said:“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” 


Listen to emmanuel's rendition of John Lennon's from Aussie X-FACTOR:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY37l4PDsao&feature=related

Yes, we are all owners of a unique mind, and it's in the windmills of one's that one can weave the best stories ifone breaks loose and let IMAGINATION take flight.

Nowadays, I get weary sometimes trying to pick up fesh "political" events and news because often, there is a pausity of "newness" in what is happening to Malaytsia. Put on 13th General Election since late 2011, Desi has found to his dismay the Prime Minister has been postponing the election date from month to month, and A FULL YEAR HAD SINCE PASSED. I believe many of us writers, journalists or bloggers or somewhere in between these two estates -- I don't know about the politicians --are feeling a byte exhausted from the many false starts.

The next Government must pass legislation in Parliament to FIX A FIVE YEAR TERM e.g if the 13th Parliament officially sits from 15th March 2013, then the Parliament will AUTOMATICALLY be disssolved on the 14th March 2018 ie exactly  five years later. And the Election Commission will be mandated to HOLD THE NEXT GENERAL ELECTIONS WITHIN TWO MONTHS of the Parliament's dissolution.


So late on holy Sundae -- when Desi indulges himself in more than one continental meal that special dae! -- my capitalistic thoughts travel to the material world. I wish I had the means, which means becoming a millionaire, of buying a whole IS:LAND off Australia where I will have AN OPEN INVITASTION TO ALL WRITERS, especially BLOGGERS, to come visit, BUT BYO MEALS OK, and I will provide endless rounds of tehtarik or Rut Bir for I have in mind engaging a gOod assistant named Fridae to just do these two tasks!

(TO BE CONTINUED...Just received a phone invite to De Miang Corner to indulge another round...:)

Resumed writHing @1040PM because I care for thy APpetite, dear ER: The island in the sun I had imagined for all my avid writer friends was named spiritedestination and the climate there/dare would be one closely as envisioned in the song IMAGINE, as follows:)


"Imagine"

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...


Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...


You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

AS I quoted Einstein, e just have to let our god-gifted mid wander on and pone, and what appears impossible enters the realm of the possible BECAUSE OU MIND WILLS IT!:)

SO, till next Sundae when Desi becomes once again a child again when the mind has NO BORDERS, I shall PEN THE GREATEST LINES EVER POSSIBLE guided by my masters, Einstein and Shakespeare, K! Tonight, I shalt dream of all the beautiful gals imaginable in the worlde, this and others, and I shall climb one mountain of bliss to another, and shalt nbot be limited to Buddha's 18levels, for wit' imagination, it would number 18X 18 because my subconscious says so. So who am I disagree with my midnight voices beckoning me on, and on, and on.......?



No comments: