My Anthem

Monday, July 28, 2008

fare thee well, rajan olde chappie

dear rajan
i know you well
it's time for you to move on to nilai
you prepare the ground i can tell

tears for just a while
i can still see you forever smile
let's linger a moment shy of midnight
on Elvis' You're Lonesome Tonight
Then chorus with Beatles' Yesterday
Maybe e'en go to San Francsco to see
those gals wit' flowers in their hair

whatever chappie you do
remember Those Were the Days
myGOoDfriend, we thought they'd never end
always
keep that sun CON bf date with me
yourGOoDfriend Desi

sleep thee like a babe
i know you're in god's hands soundNsafe
'cos you're a GOoD man
you and i believe


Poem (c) dedi to mGf M Selvarajah
3.00pm Sunday, July 27, 2008



YESTERDAY
...

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh, I believe in yesterday.


Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be,
There's a shadow hanging over me.
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.

Why she had to go I don't know she wouldn't say.
I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play.
Now I need a place to hide away.
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Mm mm mm mm mm mm mm.

No comments: