My Anthem

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Parliament is dissolved, will the screwing continue?

In Blogsworld, I have had observed how Malaysians, like some of their leaders, suffer from short memory syndrome, or worse, indulge in poltical masochism. We just learnt that the PM just after noon today confirmed the rumours he would initiate the dissolution of the 11th arliament. Half of bloggers' sites I visited accused the PM of being a "liar" as he had even Yesterday denied he would announce such a development on 13th day -- his lucky number! -- of the second month of the year 2008. I would disagree he lied; it was just a case of playing a Cowboy Poker's hand, for being the Dealer, he had a "covered" Ace up his sleeves he used to his advantage. Who wouldn't?


Anyway, my point is we are at the first step of choosing members to the 12th Parliament. My point is do Malaysians want to continue lamenting, complaining and cursing the Barisan Nasional, and yet, on entering the Polling booth, still mark the "cross" against the Dacing? Desi has appealed, cajoled, scolded, admonished, and condemned -- as has fellow King of Bloggers Raja Petra Kamarudin, see, GreAtnurse by ASSociation! -- for a CHANGE OF GOVERNMENT.

Dare you change for a change?

I pose the question-- Who is screwing, who is the screwer, and who's being screwed? --while you digest the following Short Story in the tradition of Mindful Mariner's take on "Politics" earlier reprised from <strong>promptus.BC.

Dear mindful mariner:

To add spice to your salty tail,
but your SecondMate stopped Desi enterig thy Comments sextion!
I have no choice butt narrate it hear,
Will some over-18s be corrupted by Desi, oh dear?


*************** A long tail re-wound in Desi's style ***************

The PM on a leisurely day walked into his deputy's office at Puterijaya. He spied the DPM smiling to himself as he sat in his executive chair just one inch lower than His of course.

"Hey, why are you laffing to thyself," the chief a li'l into Shakespeare (like Desi-lah!) asked.

"Oh, chief. This office giveth me lots of perks," DPM replied,matching the Bard's (not de bastard's, OK!) lingo, "like I have had such fun with all the gals I screwed in this vely office!"

A week later, on Amore lesiurely day just a weak before Parliament was to be dissolved, the DPM paid a return visit to his Boss' office, and the CEO was standing before the map of NegaraKuKu, the famous or notorious smirk about his 'hole(D)face.

"Chief, what's the BIG smile on thy hole(Y: this is silent off course!:) face?"

"Ah, my second matey. I never fail to laugh to meself how these buggers keep re-electing my gomen. I think of all the fun-D ... (now pointing at the Map) I have been having awe these years f**king up this cuntry:)", the PM laughed wit' His trademark(C) smirk. ~~ Desi

Disclaimer: This is fictional narration. Any resemblance to anybody, dead or alive, is just the reader's imagination, not Desi's nation.

No comments: