My Anthem

Sunday, February 17, 2008

GOoDwill HAunting

I promised A Voice some time back I would ponder over his Tag-A-long on Muhibbah. I have wandered,wondered, sauntered, scented, and on this sacred Sunday, Desiderata keeps a promise, with a soaring heart so that I can touch a million hearts, or JUST ONE.

I hope anotherbrikinwall.blogspot.post hoRst (only DDC hear in this line, I promise!) will forgift Desi for veering from CONventional as I take a VK-tion Down Under. Blogspiriting takes flight with words and imagination and a whole new Vista opens up, so join Desi on this bangwagon called Blogosphere -- TWO RECENT FRIENDS Moses Foo and Stu Russell aka Mindful Mariner -- as it is a true world of democrarcy anchoired on stroing sands of cyber camaraderie. WELCOME!:)

Come March 15, 2008 Desiderata-YL Chong will celebrate three GOoD years of making VVaves across the SE7EN seas -- BIG waves, small waves, medium waves -- but most important of all, creatring VVaves that cross boundaries of geography, race, colour and creed, and also gender and age.

For starters, here's somethin' always assuring whenever Desi needs some Inspiration.
For the half of a cyber-home Desi chose after running a fun-D contest, won by one Primrose at Taman Supreme, a seren gardner nestled amidst the big bad wolfish city of Kuola Lumpuh!

Yes, that RM20million place in the sun named

spirite
DES
tination


Lyrics:

Footprints In The Sand lyrics

singer:
Leona Lewis

You walked with me
Footprints in the sand
And helped me understand
Along the way
You walked with me
When I was all alone
With so much I know along the way
Then I heard you say


I promise you
I'm always there
When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair
I'll carry you
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand


I see my life
Flash across the sky
So many times have I
Been so afraid ooh
And just when I
Have thought I've lost my way
You give me strength to carry on
That's when I heard you say


I promise you
I'm always there
When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair
I'll carry you
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand


When I'm weary
Well I know you'll be there
And I can feel you
When you say


I promise you
I'm always there
When your heart is full of sadness and despair
I'll carry you
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand x 2
Oooooo mmmmmmmm


DESIDERATA:

Man is born a social animal. Put him/her in cold storage just for 24 hours (See the movie "RENDITION" and you'll understand what I mean!:), and he/she becomes an quavering IT! I have interacted with enough number of ISA victims, and I could see the after effects of what Solitary Confinement can do to one's body, spirit and soul. You wouldn't (neither would I) understand the condition without undergoing the treatment.

So today's Sunday RENDITION is on the other end of the spectrum, to uplift and endear,
to add to your God-gifted body and soul,
not take away,
Be A GOD-fearing creature, mGF, and
Desi's GOoDwill Hunting is prefaced by the lyrics above to put you in that SPIRIT that's so lacking in this material world (IMHO-lah!:), and you can get a treat
IF YOU SPEND SOME Redhead Beach TIME spreading GOoDwill over the se7en seas at
sweetspirits.blogspot.com.


hAunting.:)
myGOoDfriend.:)
GODbless!:)

1 comment:

sweetspirits said...

:) Hi Desi

I'll mail you soon i'm on my old pc and ipaq needs charging , i've been flat out . But busy is good the less i ponder the more create haha , well i get more chores done.

I'm busy busy busy this wk , geez i have so much to share with you .

I'm in the midde of playing karaoke revolution haha i sux ..
But i can sing Wind Beneath My Wings ok ;) tee hee .

I need to format my other pc , it's sick . Come join facebook
www.facebook.com
Sabbie is there :) .

Okz i'll catch up with you soon real soon coz i miss you my dear friend .

take carez much <3

sweets ; ; ; ; ; ;