My Anthem

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Missionary and Mercenary Politicians in Verse (2)

desiderata.english

Today I was supposed to tag-along "A Voice" on a Goodwill Hunting.While the body is willing, the spirit protesteth, so Can I ask for mGf from whose VVall I stol' a B/:rick a week back to be Miss Patience, for goodwill also requires one to be Virtuous, yes?

Backgrounding:


A Voice
said...

"Hi

I had written on something that touched my religous sensitivity but came to realised that it is an issue of muhibbah among the various races and religions.

I like to get others to discuss it so I am creating a tag to hear your view on an aspect of Muhibbah and how we as individual can promote Muhibbah. Tag at least 2 others after you're finished.

You can read mine and the simple tag rules here."

1:26 AM


11:20 PM
desiderata said...

a Voice midnight no Amore
thy tag wit' VK-tion I'll tarry
it's for a good cause like muhibbah
I'll ponder, saunter and yonder
I'll LOL I'll he he he and oso Ha ha ha:):):)

___________ Ends Bacgrounder _____________________

This eveing (it's 5.32pm as I type this time and there's swirling dark clouds overhead), I like to express in prose so you can read YL Chong better (Had I indulged in DDC, it would ead Beatles-Hey Jude style, "badder" but Desi promised exquisite English, so a genteelman's word is his bond, not James". Hope tou followeth Dei so far; even if you don't, it does not matter. So long as you pay for the next round of DIM sum, it maketh thee as Host brighter and the Guests dimmer.

However, I warn unwitting Malaysians not to venture to Mambau, NS, for the best Tai Pau in the world. If you have seen Johnny Depp as Sweeney Todd -- or was it sweetest tooth? -- you have encounter some demonish recipe next to the barber shop. And some unlucky patrons adventurous or curious enough to pop into the kitche to see WHY the tai pau en=mits such fragrance, they may find themselves not appearing from the kitchen -- making their delicious way into the swirling flour or boiling pot.

Before I start the Post proper, let be detour to another dim sum ~~ Sdr Din Merican had a tale to tell.

"I was then in incorporate world and entertaining a Chinese delgation in Singapore at a upmarket restaurant (Yeah, I believe it's a booming stockk market time!). When one dish appeare, it caught my foreign guests, all nn-Muslims, by surprise.

"On the table with its big nostril cooked to a shining pinkish red was a suckling piglet.

'Why, Mr Din, you should not have ordered this dish,' the guests were quite direct in observation.

"No," the host (Din) replied, "You are my guests. What pleases my guests is more important than what is convenient to the host," he gently smiled.

Ah, that's the type of muhibbah I would like to serve next Sunday, dear A VOICE, midnight ke?


Emerging from Digression, which is a privilege of Bloggers to abuse, so if you are a non-Blogger, please get on board -- but still, don't enter that Mambau kitchen! -- and your Sundays will improve with time as you get as long-winded as Desi.
Okay, now bantering with thee in verse again, hence that (2) in header:

Oppositionist Opportunists

I have on and off dabbled in Opposition partisan politics
I still believe, despite all the Mission Statments they preach
It's mostly in vain, in pain and worse yet, in selfish gain

PAS with its didactic Islam or else
You promise Heaven as the ultimate prize
But many humans prefer hell and the virgins available in the present cell
So can ye party heads pull apart he State and Religion, please tell


As for DAP, its well-meaning original pact with the people
To build a Better Malaysia for All Malaysians
Have been hijacked by two Fathers and Sons to create dynasties
To serve their parties as Sdn Bhd and call the lords Hi Majesties
And their students after carrying balls to be elevated
For greener pastures in MCAA they departed


You don't believe Desi?
To Furong then thou shalt tarry

A Cowboi Hu hydeing in his lubang
After declaring he's a fighter huge and mighty


Also ask to see one Tiger Lee
He baed g=his fangs and teeth
It's just for all to see
Then he adjourn'd for Eat Drink and Be Merry partee


And another sidekick Khoo Songkok
He tried to follow the Tigress' crawl
The constituents now wiser got fedup with his ways so bengkok
They buried him and show'd him the writin' on the tombstone vvall


Such are mercenary wakil rakayt from DAPP
The latest was Lim Fart Ming
After bluffing the voters he's Bahau king
Hey, "V"oters in the coming election
Show him the midddle finger and downwards direction


So, what's the deal mate?
Wait for Desi to get some Inspiration
Make Monday or Tuesday me a date
I'll try to dish thee some goode medicine

2 comments:

A Voice said...

Hey desi ... lived in China for 2 yrs, the part thats formerly British and earlier than that was China. Sounds like Melaya too ...

B4 I used to hv bacon bits in my salad for a semester. Bn having spare instead of short ribs.

In that part of China, I tasted pig's blood in hot pot ... off course by mistake ... didn't even puke.

Will not gonna taste it again, more conscious of religion these days - the dos and don't, the practises; all to raise my spirituality - natural with the age.

Desi, you missed out Anwar-Wan Azizah and will Nurul Izzah also be in?

From what you have said in your poem, I wud agree. We hv too much feudelism in our culture and psyche. While some of my buddies argue feudelism has some it's positive side, the feudalism we allowed to remain here are more negative than positive. ON FEUDALISM WE ARE MUHIBBAH >>> :-)

Looking fwd for next episode. I think you are not finish with this tag yet, aren't you?

chong y l said...

Hi a voice nigh midnight:

I write this response @10.59pm
Cos i am glad to hear from myGOoDfriend
Spreading muhibbah in blogosphere bering such gooder cheer
It's like me layering on my bread
three times spread of peanut butter
THis one I'll try to poetise later:
__________________
"Desi, you missed out Anwar-Wan Azizah and will Nurul Izzah also be in? "
__________________________


RE: other points, I will also try to tackle
Except the bacon point is duly noted as like DinM's platter
Sometimes innocent MISStakes are forgiven
Cos our God/Allah is humane and unquestion'd kindness driven
Thank God VVe Malaysians have much in common
Than allow some madcap politikus
into the Abyss lead us
Blindfolded and in their Greed sunken

Be Mr Patience, I'll touch on the following if thee gift Desi Inspiration
Lots of trhtari'and peanut-butter'd multi"V"ation
Or even a VK-tion:)
where mGf yNa Sabrina is in elevated dental chair position!:):)