My Anthem

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

FATique

I became a li'l concerned over a fellow Blogger -- who with Dr Say of Howsy.BC fame, and Dr SM Yeoh of Maverickysm.BC notoriety, as both can't be famous, Yes? -- forms what VVe id amng ourselves as the Three Musketeers. Desi was a late arrival, hence he was roped in as Dart*agan. This matey who has gone MIA for some three months now is also, like Desi, a Furongite, and despite my invites, ascending to beggary, then to YB treatment with a GIFT of the midnight kind to lure her, AnakMerdeka of AM.BC fame-unfame-infamy does not leave her hyde-ing place. "Hyde" is spelt thus for a reason -- you ER not of our privileged circle of 3+1 do not need to know, but if you are such a Curio Cat, seek AM out and deliver her to Desi at Lingam's Curry House in Paul Street, Furong, any time of day and I'll buy tehtarik till the last drop dare.

I emailed fellow Bloggers to seek an explanation WHY our fourth member is in such a long HI-atus. I can empathise that writers, which Bloggers generally are! -- though not up to Shakespearean or Wuthering Heights:) -- do suffer from FATigue. I know I seplt IT wit' a "q" in the Title, but that was how I felyt it was at first. Jest like last night I knew one word -- recogning -- didn't sound right when I used in in a past midnight Post. It should be "reckoning" -- ala when you arrive at Heaven's gaes, and you are required to give a reckoning of your service on mother earth. M and E should be in CAPS (like this!) but when you are suffering from FATique or FATigue, or e'en FATik when you surrender to Bahasa Baku in Manglish, strange things happen. Another strange observation: WHY DO WE NOT HEAR OF bahasa baku ANY MORE? Can someone well informed or well formed inform Desi?

So if you don't hear from SomeOne dear to your heART for SomeTime, please drop him/her a line.
You never know, a simple word of concern can be a great reliever of FATique/FATigue.
Now can you drop me a dime -- or a bottle of Red Mark French wine or a barrel of Nan Zhao 2005?
(Stay Tuned: COMMERCIAL BREAK now to earn my B&B, wit' some kaya3! Surf to www.bluechippuerhtea.com to see what Desi's crazy about!)
I can either do wit' a Panadoll or a 20million check to baance my FATs.
I need to drink aMore Pu-erh or Po Lan
tea.


FATique is when you see three Aces
when you have only two
When you buckle up, it's not shoes
It's likely your Daddy's bootleg wrapper

FATigue is when you could not keep two eyes wide open
Driving your 15-year-old Proton back from KL to FR
The junk zig-zagged like a slithering snake doing a danz on the Hi-way
And the cops wondering you have RM300 to pay
FATique is when you received the summons and right in front of the men-in-black
(actually they wore blue but what's the diff?)
You tore up the paper right in front of their three eyes
Ah, good grief, I should have been a Charlie Brown
I should have left my jalopy at Muzium Negara (Cium, cium...:)
Like he did Nancy at the pitcher's ditch or mond or hill, whatever
Frankly no one remembers
It's common FATique.
(NB: Some Chinoserie call it FAT-ti-Q, the Q as in Queue...)

FATiue is when you arrived at Furong at midnight
and you drove straight to the Bakuteh shoppe which was supposed to open 24
But you dumbo, it's the CNY day s'x,
The Boss and his Wifey need their weakly dosage in bed
You growling tummy can wait another day
Or you can die for awe I care

Your money is not so BIG
BakGOODteh boss hollers:
I am human too, not a pig!
I too suffer from fatIQUE.
My Wife suffers from oveflow of fattyacid.

10.28pm
Inspired
OR expyred
Sixth day of CNY 4706,
when Desi is feeling Lo, cos of Pu-erh shortage.

No comments: