My Anthem

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Thinking Blogger, Thinking Press

Today I am damned happy because I finished my last proof-reading for the Printer's.
If you want to know what this is awe about, pay RM30 to find out***.(LOOK to TOP OF PAGE, then surf to bum2007.wordpress.com).

I am also killing two birds with one stone todie -- for sdr idrus (hoRst @idrus.blogspot.com) and howsy (@howsy.blogspot.com) -- I am doing the lust Meme! Though my friend, newly minted Dr Say (Ye' how?) disAPpoints on coming back to NegaraKu minus the Mimi from gay paree, but seconded a proposal by Idrus in handing me THE THINKING BLOGER award -- worth 20million ah?

The other occasion to celebrate is WORLD PRESS FREEDOM DAY. May 3 in quick foot steps of 48 after Labour Day. First of May...

I reiterate my call to the Government to liberalise the Malaysian press environment by abolishing the PPPA 1984 -- the repressive Printing Presses and Publications Act.

On the Thinking Bloggers meme, or mimi, I am resorting to a tongue in cheek/chic take because Howsy dared to complain to the non-existent Bloggers' Counsellors Council that Desi indulges in DDC, confusious and cunning typos, and ah, ass-piring poems. YOU -- Time's Person of The Year lust year -- are damned blardy lucky I don't charge for entree!

On Lemon Tree, lament thee
Why are Malaysian bloggers complaining night and day?
Desi tries damned, darn'd, hard to please everybody
Yet they sing songs of woe this beaut month of May

I write to entertain, mayhaps, also educate
with some blardy code to mislead and obsfucate
only wan helen, full of awe,
Keeps coming back for more


To the rest e'en you may curse and swear
At Desi's oblique and direct wordsworthy smear
Just thank your lucky stars he did not
Put thee in hot water after tying up with a Guardian knot


On press freedom front, put on thy Thinking Cap
That you don't face the judge on the bench
But when blogging think hard when you join Howsy and don't get crap
Trysting with Mimi, Nicole or Royal
Remember to put on also the other cap, Malaysian-rubbere'd or French



UPDATEd @6.16pm:

I APologise to Pak Idrus and Howsy if I had only "partially" partook of the Thinking Blogger Award meme. I responded to two good buddies I connect with in Blogosphere, but I also have a "reluctance" to take part in Meme. With one caveat which I only lay down for mGf just returned from UK, also femes for his forays to Gay Paree,that I would heartily oblige if a Mimi came along. Even Nicole or Royal would be a good substitute.:):):) Thre is NOT a crowd but CloudNo9!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U truly are a 'Poet - ASSpirant'as u have written in y'r profile. Bravo Bro - keep the wagon rolling!

chong y l said...

saudara -- is this your virginal visit hear?
Give thee a tehtarik served in a claypot
Otherwise it may be burning hot!

Can I INVITE Saudara bring along saudari
To bum2007 for Bloggers&Mates partee
May 19, SE7EN
It's all fun-D for RM30 to be at that haven
Friends you meet, foes you greet
Exchange some barbs, it's alright
Where satire and words are awe might:)

PS: Saudara, from wherever you are, come to shake hands with Desi
If you are lucky
May e'en get aMore poetry!:):)