My Anthem

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Anonymous Commenters NOT WELCOME Anymore Hear!

Sunday's normally a time for Rumination for Desi, hence Sundae Inter:lude, and previously, Desiderata.English to promote literary works with a predilection -- oh, yes, BIG words from this show-off sometimes! -- for Poetry.

Today I am a little restless; several intruders to my mindscape recently refuse to go away even after I have politely told them to lay off. Yes, I hinted that "I did not wish to engage" anymore in conversation with them, but their skin is as thick as a Hippotamus (is that a good metaphor?) or worse byting, ala UMNO crocodile's skin (my political activism showing?) which will swallow the victim 'hole, even after Con BF of roasted lamb not withstanding.

With immediate effect, Desi's Place will no longer enterttain ANONYMOUS commenters except for merit-based ER (EsteemedReaders) like NSTman who have earned my trust and have explained to Desi why they need a "nick". I share my experience about one "moo_t" who engaged Desi regularly without ID-ing himself -- until much "persuasion" from Desi that I would prefer to at least know a link to my Commenters who visit regularly; otherwise I won't spare the time for longer chats. Now I know moo-t also runs the caffeinbar!

I wouldn't mind engaging with others, especially Bloggers, using Pseudonyms like Maverick, AnakMerdeka, Howsy; Twisted Heels, Primrose and sweets; very often we progress to Email exchanges, and even meeting up in person (how I miss those G7 delegates meetings!:) so we may perhaps graduate into firm terrestrial fRiends. I thank my Lucky Stars I have indeed met many interesting travelling companions in Blog's Journey I started on Ides of March 2005. I hope some would truly remain as lifelong fRiends. I know by my instincts and a poet's insight/discernment? a "few" would, and I say a Prayer each night before I wander off to wonderland that GodBlessThem, wherever they are and will be.

I also hope they do the same for Desi, saying I.S.A:... I mean, because I believe when similar voices, however small individually, will converge and build up into a crescendo of unified force and direction to help all the contributors selves to ward off evil forces. On land or o'er blogosphere. There are many people who have idle minds, and an IDLE MIND IS THE DEVIL'S WORKSHOP.

Go placidly amid the noise and haste...

as my sifu Max Ehrmann promotes in his desiderata of happiness, and

Remember what peace there may be in silence.

2 comments:

sweetspirits said...

:)

chong y l said...

sweets:

youalways KNOW... why I ...:)