My Anthem

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Petronas' annual financial results ...

DID ANY OF MY ESTEEMED READERS SPY IT?

The National Oil Corporation has been consistent in announcing its annual financial statements end-April for the past two financial years ended March 2005, 2006 respectively.

Today it's more than a week after April 30, 2007 -- What's holding up the results for FYE March 2007?

Desi knows from projections the net profit would surely surpass the RM43.6billion for last FY, and also RM35.5billion the previous year.

WHY SO COY?

(OR DEsi must have been a Rip van Winkle disciple he missed the announcement?)

Dear ER, please tell me. Call me Sleepy Beauty, also can! Rumours also cun! Jest don't be malicious.:)

One rumour I'd like to hear would be that Petronas would finally share its largesse with the Rakyat -- how about declaring RM3,000 bonus for every family eraning less than RM2,00o per month? Same RM3,000 for every pensioner/retiree?

RM2,000 for those earning less than RM3,000?
RM1,000 for those earning less than RM4,000?

from Optimistic Desi full of Errata!:):)

3 comments:

TH said...

I came on Sat, and I saw your gathering blogger pics. It was weird you didn't update. Sun, I dropped by, it was still the same post.

Today I dropped by, now I see the dates. Now I spy :)

chong y l said...

dear Theels:

Thy exam fever must be affecting thee, Now you see, next no Teh-See!:(
Remember thy winning "Palindrome" challengiA?
the long delayed prize/ce is ready May 15 for call-kolek! Also buku for thy Times&Chimes Contri!:):)
Penang mail addie or UK/Gay Paris email Desi?
Or should I send to Polisie Station nearest thee?

PS to FASHIONISTA!

Similar request if you wanna see Da Clouds! Read May 9's Post-lah!:)

TH said...

desi, thank you so much!! I'll email you :)