My Anthem

Saturday, May 05, 2007

REGRETS ...different ways

Regrets I have a few
But then again, too few to mention...


Olde Blu' Eyes captured many hearts in his early, later and dying years with unforgettable songs, rendered his inimitable style. The ex-PM Dr Mahathir Mohamad was reportedly said -- not confirmed though -- to have adopted "My Way" as his anthem in guiding Malaysia for 22 short years. But did you know, there was talk that guy had Mafia-esque connexions...?

Yes, REGRETS, Desi has a few
But I won't mention hear
They may break thy ears
So I'll keep them to myself
That I don't spoil my ER's view

Yes, I know YOU also have a few
You can share with YL, please do
Just make sure they are not daming secrets
For this hoRst may be tempted to
Hold thee ransom to reach that 20mil and other targets

But few Malaysian politikus have any regret
Cos they already get the best
Besides A*poet I think I may asspyre to become one sext
So that I don't have any more regrets
I leave thee crumbs, I get the golden nest

Four-and-half-storey "small" house in Furong
Have dim-sum for breakfast, con lunch
Some birds' nest soup for dinner, and for sup some burung
Oh, don't forget Specialbrunch
Then I take flight in a yacht sailing down Sungei Ujong

If you find this ditty a little funny
Laught with Desi he's happy
Come wake up fellow Malaysians with the sunshine
Blast the politkus to eternity
Before they run off with all your money
Your honey, his johnny, it's knot funny!
Peace be yours, and mine.

NOTE: I had already planned to write the verses above, then turning to the People's Paper this sunshine morn, was I glad there was some funny connexion in the following nu'es. First off, let Desi yelllllll out a "BIG KUDOS to the IGP and his men"!



Saturday May 5, 2007
Politicians face arrest over gangsterism

EXECLUSIVE: By LOURDES CHARLES

KUALA LUMPUR: At least three titled politicians are among several influential people being investigated by police over their connection with triads in Sarawak.

The special task force set up by Bukit Aman is expected to record statements from the politicians soon.

Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Musa Hassan confirmed that several politicians were being investigated.

He, however, declined to reveal who they were or if any of them were holding posts in the state administration.

Sources familiar with the investigation said a number of arrests would be made soon.

The special task force, under Musa's supervision, was set up following a personal visit by Musa to Sibu and Kuching last month.

The IGP’s visit came after Bintulu MP Datuk Seri Tiong King Sing’s outburst in the Dewan Rakyat over rampant gangsterism in Sarawak.

Tiong had claimed that gangsters were causing havoc in the state, including controlling the prices of essential goods like eggs and fuel.

During his visit, Musa was told by his officers that 16 gangs with a total membership of up to 300 operated in Sibu, Kuching, Sarikei and Bintulu.

The most active gang in the state is believed to be the Hua Kee gang, which is said to be involved in violent crimes, extortion, robbery, illegal logging and loan sharking.


___________ ______ syabas, Syabas, SYABAS! _____________________

2 comments:

Sabrina Tan said...

hey desi

just dropping by for the occasional 'aik cheong' 3 in 1 teh tarik with thee =)
wont be going to the 20th May bloggers meeting.. but will be there in spirit :)
take care and continue to soldier on!

chong y l said...

pavlova, dog lurver: Ann "occasional 'aik cheong' 3 in 1 teh tarik with thee =)" is lifting. I "miss" thy witsgifter chocs, bringeth thee summore on sext return to negaraKu, spoil some Desi's eggwhite teeth:)

PS: Owe thee a two-in-1 for bollowing thy peace for today (Sundae May 6, 2007)'s Inter:Nude...I don't no if I have a Vacancy Up dare, or Down hear!:):)
Butt you're welcome all ways to My Blu' Haven! Sweets2!
Three is cloudNo9!!!:):):)