My Anthem

Saturday, May 26, 2007

There's a queen of tarts

In blogosphere someone cometh bum-ming into my home
She appears all heart, but also she's arrogated the role as queen of tarts
She wants Desi to account how I made my honey and money
She even wants me to account how much I spent on the neighbourhood monkey

O' God, even my Dad had not been so demanding
Like asking why Desi had not been to church since slipping
On my moral station if I had any for to start
Here cometh a self-*AP queen whipping
So I ask her: Art thou master of Integrity Retard?
Why don't you go dig a hole
Share the madhouse with anther mole
I have seen enough of such queens ridin' on moral high horses
You can now descend, bend o'er, kiss my arse and the asses'

NOTE:
*AP hear for those uninitiated wrt Desi's DDC -- thanks Helen! -- is short for agent provocateur ,
Lately on blogosphere there are a few kicking up ruckus here and yonder;
Hey, don't cometh into my cyber abode or SMS calling me your fRiend,
Drop that R, Tiger, or beware this ass' left kick when you bend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

poetry is indeed a beautiful thing. Do use the gift in a way that promotes love for it.
Tis unbecoming a man your age to resort to this.

poetry lover

chong y l said...

anon plus poetry lover:

Thanks for thy advice, and what has "age" got to do with wrties, whatever genre?
Heard of the saying "Once bitten, Twice shy"?

I plagiarise and add: "Three times, desi will tell
these *APs to 'Go To Hell!'"

Thanks for visiting, you just reminded me to add a new rule to Visitors to my Place, see Sundae Inter:lude May 27, 2007.

PS: You wish to "engage" me more, email me chongyl2000@yahoo.com and If I know thee better (I always like to engage a poetry lover "Amore":) so we both won't be sue-ed!

Anonymous said...

nice one! go get 'em tiger! :)

Anonymous said...

Really nice post. Thanks