My Anthem

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Random thoughts on a May sunday

This holyday, I wish each and everyone of my esteemed readers: "may each day be a GOoD day". That is the title of a song made famous by Andy Williams, do you still remember him? I do, of course, otherwise, how could I have quoted it, eh?

Sometimes we ask obvious questions. Redundant. But that's the way to break the ice in conversation. But this is a bad metaphor -- icey converse? Nah,let's make it hot, Nescafe hot! Some old mates of mine told me I could have made a gOod Ad man, writing copies on commission. I agreed, but I ain't greed-y. So I let the $RM passe.

Nostalgia sometimes is a goOd thing, not godly though, for that's so human. It -- meaning Nostalgia, not GOD, forbid! -- makes one recall good times as if they were heavenly.

It even recalls bad times as if they could have been worse. They call this positive thinking.

This thing called AGE catches up with everyone -- but some ladies try very the heart to fight the wrinkles and drness that the cold winds of Age bring along. Not like a tsunami. More stealthily like the thief removing the chicks from the coop at night. But nowadays they prefer the chicks in the ladies' cahmber ... BUT I won't belabour this point, lest some feminists (do they have a Morality Squad in cybersphere?) lodge a report against Dsi citing sexual harassment for suggestive encouragement.

I pause here, I hear some noise in the barnyard. I hhope it's not Molly Flanders invading my neighbourhood...

Actually MF wasn't dare -- it's a disappointment. So I re-played Tom Jones at the highest decibels my neighbourhood would allow me. Yes, I used to indulge in Hi-volume song&dance numbers to excite the neighbours -- don't know if they appreciate it though. Never ind, so far the PDRM had not visited -- maybe too much distraction handling the schoolboys distracted by the schoolgals coming of age dowing their cleavages through transparent white coloured blouse that earned a Muslim leader's aweful earfulls. Double "ll" jest to emphasis the two ars were receiving the vibes. OtherVICE, cik Muniraha has wasted her lung power,which will be a shame.

The after brought on thunder and lightning, so I could not continue my Post -- I was burnt once so I ain't gonna test lady Fate again. The "lady" part indicates its awesome sound bytes and burning fury -- influnced by that saying "Hell knoweth not the fury of a woman scorned..."or somethin' like that. My memory -- unlike Barbra Streisand's -- is failing while hers riss to a crescendo. If you can't cath the connection, nah mind, as I say,t's all quite random. AsI had said a few times recently, "quite" can mean a little, much and gigantic ...quirks of matsally language. Mat is from Malay genteelman, sally is for the fickle minded English lady - quite like the English weather. Or does it spell wether? Either? Neither?

The last line is just to irritate nudecomers to Desi's Place like donplaypuks:) -- welcome to DDC, aka as Da Desi Code which BTW, is copylefted (CL)

No comments: