My Anthem

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

monday and tuesday blues

Penning a note to myself
you nosey parker, stop reading now and here

but should you proceed
pay no heed to my wondering
it's just continuing sunday's random thoughts
still making desi's worlde a reverie

monday went past like the storm
dull, chilly and cold
i didn't write any, why you needn't know

tuesday in the dark hours of 2AM
i wonder if I even know who I am
shifting sands in my mind of the past 48 hours
wond'ring where goeth May showers

maybe the flowers
have gone down under
perhaps to the graveyard to keep some lost souls company
i only see dark clouds on the horizon
maybe i need my continental breakfast more often
can we then have two sundaes in a week?

maybe then at the sunshine on monday
i'll seek
meanwhile i play
song sung blue one more time
you don't like neil diamond, you say?
then, how about sweet caroline?

4 comments:

Donplaypuks® said...

rainy days and mondays,
tuesdays and wednesday,
all days end with a why?

diamond is forever,
the ladie's not,
so, why bother

desi don't know what it means, but my stream of consciousness for the day

chong y l said...

donplaypuks:

ah I like the one who plays wit' verse
don play puks-- what meaneth thou "puks"?
hopefoolly you find a lady plus diamond
who are forever plus a day
you take the diamond forever
i take the dame for a die!

(Tom Jones singeth" She's a lady ...:)
Someone croons back: The lady's a tramp!:(

PS: If the stars conjunct, VVe meet sext WedNURSEdie:):):)

sweetspirits said...

Hi Desi
Oh the blues n rainy days n nights.
Seems like you've sent your misty skies to me :) . Thats okz becoz your goota have gotta have all kinda of weather :).

It's winter now and i owe you some email , maybe tonight i'l write or type you a few lines :)

take carez

;: : : : ; ; ; ; ; a code 4 desi
fits :)

chong y l said...

sweets:

a DDC fan I see
wit' my I-I closed I spy Thee
by the rocks at redHEAD beach
s-mile-s away but VVe are within each other's reach:):)