My Anthem

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

May 13: Noise, Voice and serenity

May 13, 2008
Vibrations Within a Malaysian Mind
on a Dark Day anniversary of my nation's wounded soul


NOISE

Humans making a din
Shouting down each other
Silencing the Other with a dagger
Soak in blood of a fellow man


Voice


Cacophany of emissions from confused minds
Seeking control of the Others
Bathe the battle field with their blood
It’s dirtier than mine
So it’s justified
My voice is louder
I come from a higher order
I have political power


serenity

when all around you is noise
and deep is the cut into your sides
from stabs by foes, worse yet by 'firends'

it's easy to shout Victory
when you ride on the energies of Others
you reap the harvest
Others planted the seeds
and fertilised the land
You only raise thy Voice

I've seen it all
so I climb back into my silent room
of my mind
away from all these hypocitical Voices
of Victory on others'
blood, sweat and tears

give me back my soul
unto my inner sanctuary of
Serenity
where i still can differentiate
noise from my own voice inside me
praying:
gift me serenity
maybe i'll touch eternity
away from such Noise
a man's soul'd destr y


PS: Now vve shalt adjourn for some Poker games at maverick's parlour?

Joke: 13, 13, 13 ...

13


I was walking past the mental hospital the other day, and all the patients were shouting,

'13...13....13...13.'


The fence was too high to see over, but I saw a little gap in the planks and looked through to see what was going on.

Some bastard poked me in the eye with a stick.


Then they all started shouting:

'14...14...14...14....'.

Posted by Maverick SM at 5/10/2008 12:22:00 AM


Anonymous said... mave true story wan hear!

a kamong in NS one dark and wndy night, some knotty boys were peeping through the planks of the wooden hut -- the couple on honeymoon were doing it wit' small groans and oans, and those days, there was no TV, so the kg boys had only peep shows no UMNO sandiwara to see
the new wed bride saw some eyes like cat's peeping in betwen the planks owners
partaking of her Ecstasy!
She took her sewing needle and poked into the I-I, I-I and aMore I-I!
And the midnight air was pierced wit' screams of ai-yoh, I-yoh, and I-I-yo-yo! ~~ Desi

May 11, 2008 2:19 PM

No comments: