My Anthem

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Give RobertChai.com a visit, wilya!

There is a new Initiative by a group of Bloggers, inclding Boringest whom I had interacted with occasionally in blogosphere, now led by Rober Chai, to further the cause of Bloggers' jounrney by making it FUN-D!

Also, he has thrown in some kurl prizes as an inSENtive for all-comers to regsiter and become noticed among Blogsworld peers. I wonder if the House of Lords in UK recognise our status?

Anyway, knowing that this's an awefoollly enthusiastic group, I'm giving a leg-up (Hey, Moulin Rouge style, Howsy, don't bend down to see if my panty-hose in loose and lousey-red!)to their recent start-up.

Having just recovered from Seven-Day binge on Merdeka! (7times) Essay Series, and later a Bloggers lunch to celebrate (No, not celibate, as none of us is loneliness defined!) at KLC-See, I will do some Cut&Paste from RC's email, k!

"Dear YenLong,



Thank you very much for your reply.

Yes, the idea behind RobertChai.com is to put back the fun in
blogging, and especially, coming up with original posts instead of
reading copy & paste articles which are so rampant nowadays. If only
alot more people are as supportive as you.

It would do wonders to RobertChai.com if JeffOoi could accord us the
same support as he did to you when you started blogging.
Unfortunately, none of us 5 team members know him personally, so
hopefully, he will take notice of us in time to come.

Meanwhile, happy blogging!




Yours faithfully,
From the developers of RobertChai.com
RobertChai, Boringest, CyberPartyGal, Justin and Andrew
http://www.RobertChai.com/
"

PS: If you win any prize, jest remember Desi's usual30% CONmiss... Applies also to mals, and in-betweens, tho I said "miss"!:) Strive to Be Happy, wilya? And that's my usual Rhetorical Q!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Thanks for the "post" of confidence =)

Been busy for quite sometime now, so didn't have time to read your blog till now =P

CyberPartyGal said...

Hi Desi,

Thanks for this. Your panty hose is showing ler hehehe

chong y l said...

hi ringest not bo!

welcome after long MIA: my APologies being of carrying the same licence.
Will post my CONfidences of Others at thy joint abode - jet maketh sure RC can cope with de-luge whenmy fans rampage there:)
Best wishes, he Blogger mates awe!

chong y l said...

cyberpartygal:

I know this is thy maiden (I pause on using 'virginal') visit to Desi's Place -- so I'm raising Haridas tehtarik to thee. He hari-hari does it -- Besta in Furong where there're lots of ppl weaing slong and yes, the panty hoese of the bulung are showing! ~~ knoty Desi
(drunk on cafe sometimes)

Fashionasia said...

dear desi how was the G7...
btw, i think the robertchai initiative is commendable...but sorry i cant participate...im clark kent remember? i try not to attract unnecessary traffic my way...

Anonymous said...

hey desi

heard fm sista Kyels that the G7 was not successful bcos of certain 'non-show' of some important characters!
oh dear..

oh well, hope you and sista Kyels managed to catch up :)

take carez!

sweetspirits said...

Hi Desi
How is thee ?
It is spring in Oz how about some poetry ;)
cheerz tcz

chong y l said...

FA: art thou away this wickedend in LA?
Miss'd thy catwalkat KLC-See, but no worry, I can visualised this chic, whether Urbane or kamong, always attractive (from my vantage point on Hi!)-jest make sure you have thorny durian for desserts after my CON!

Don't shy-shy from RC's Place, he's doing a sort of "National Service" with four others, let's Try a Little Kindness, wilya?
And that's NT rhetorical!:)

chong y l said...

sabbie: I responded via today's (;azee Sundae's Post; go post another Comment there2, willya? Nowadays, Desi's getting a li'l pushy, like President Bush. KLC-See the power of association, even in absentiA!:)

chong y l said...

sweets: somehow, somewhere, mGf from Down Under will make it a Trio APpearance with sisdar Sabbie and Kyels. Two brothers had to be sent to Da Korner for MIA; guess the sext place if the French FL!
Why are Malaysians so darn'd lucky, xcept Desi, waweways goin' over-Cs! Milan, La, gay Paress, even StalkHome, th most XXpesnive city in the world, where I hear Howsy spend RM100000 on a cigar! Maybe I left out that decimal point?:( Sumtimes I get carried away, Mimi, Nicole, Mama-MIA!:):):): Tokking about 3somes. ~~Howsy, Mave and AM'
Pls don't gangaster up on me, I'm no Mat Rem-pit:(