My Anthem

Friday, August 21, 2015

TOdae Is GOoD FRIDAE, so "LET IT BE"!


AS you would have "guessed" by now -- I KNOW MANY OF YOU CAPITALIST ER OWNA guess WATCH, DESi's is from PEtaling STreet! -- I have been a BEATLES fan from schooldaes. YA lah, three years ago ONE LEADER said he was 64years old, BUT HE FELT 46, so ditto that for DESi!
I Spelt "GOoD" thus because as I See it, thou art goOd "IF YOU HAVE GOD IN THEE!"

SO todae -- I Spelt it thus Cos it reminds me of the tasty sundaes I would take my siblings to gobble up at MILO MILK BAR whenever my writHINg cheque arrived, about ONCE A month, ONCE UPON A TIME! (Awe these misspelts are attributed to DDC (DA DESi COde lah, why u have to aRsEk wan?) an endearment conferred to me during my first year of BUMming by anIPOHlangFULLofAWEalaHELENofTROY...

Many of my politikus-kakis are BUDdhist, and finally would often end our tokkok&Tokhen sessions -- expletives deleted first! -- wit' "Lang Tien  Gern Ta Men Suan", loosely translated bestly by DESi "Let Heaven (Or GOD if you believe in ONE) take care of damned lah.Damned refers to you know WHO rite?! UMNO-oh-NO DAYLIGHT ROBBERS, whey! You now meet me at DE MIAng KORner & buy me endless rounds of tehtari' for my 'cheonghei' explain, OK!

SO my BUddhist matey SC's parting words -- believe in KARMA, equivalent to "WHAT GOES ROUND COMETH AROOUND", right? ME I'm always a leftist, knot right! CHee7eeers, CHOW!


"CHOW" is one of my fave words, can mean:
SEEya Later,


OR BADDER STEAL,
LET'S MAKAN!
 


Now  SING ALONG WIT DESI WIT' GUSTO, knot JUSTo OK!:( YL, DESi, knottyaSSusual




"Let It Be" lyrics

THE BEATLES LYRICS

Send "Let It Be" Ringtone to your Mobile
"Let It Be"

When I find myself in times of trouble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be


Let it be, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

And when the broken-hearted people
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be
For though they may be parted
There is still a chance that they will see
There will be an answer, let it be

Let it be, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Yeah, there will be an answer, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

Let it be, let it be
Ah, let it be, yeah, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

And when the night is cloudy
There is still a light that shines on me
Shine on until tomorrow, let it be
I wake up to the sound of music,
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be

Let it be, let it be
Let it be, yeah, let it be
Oh, there will be an answer, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Let it be, yeah, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be 
 
NOTE: DESI will take a short break, a few dies lah! unless THE PERFECT STORM arriveth the sext few daes, I Won't be scribing free/flee for thee. COS I HAVE AN ASSIGNMENT alaHH TOm CRuise's "MISsion "POSSIble". BYE:(/buy:)

No comments: