My Anthem

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Your World or Mine?

We dwell in a shared universe, but every individual tries to carve out a space for himself/herself to call his/her own world. Once we mutually recognise each other's terrortry as YOUR WORLD, we must then RESPECT THE OTHER'S WORLD.

When we enter someone else's world, like entering his house, we must observe courtesies due to the host, and we must behave as GUESTS must do. This is simple basic human dignity accorded to the host, and the guest has to give due respect to the host's environs, OR LEAVE!

So when someone extends an INVITE to his/her OPEN HOUSE, tip toe into that sacred space. Don't even try to re-arrange the furniture, OK!

If you are an Elvis fan, hear's his version, via LINK:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XSlrGlkM6o


Elvis Presley

(words & music by Winkler - Hathcock)


Welcome to my world,
Won't you come on in
Miracles, I guess
Still happen now and then
Step into my heart
Leave your cares behind
Welcome to my world
Built with you in mind

Knock and the door shall be opened
Seek and you will find
Ask and you'll be given
The key to this heart of mine

I'll be waiting there
With my arms unfurled
Waiting just for you
Welcome to my world
Welcome to my world

DESIDERATA: BUT on Malaysia Day, I don't feel the governmentleaders respect OUR ORDINARY CITIZENS' WORLD. The government leaders insult our intelligence day in day out -- VIA PUBLIC MEDIA LIKE THE TV STATIONS government owned but treated like belonging to those selcted UMNO LEADERS' FAMILIES, TO USE AND ABUSE!

You listen to the prime news, both TV and radio, nowadays, the stations put in long PROPAGANDA with messages subtle or blatant to ask the listeners/viewers to VOTE BACK THE BN GOVERNMENT, or slse!...Read-lah my post yesterday, the PM's less than veiled threat to the Malays, communicated through the national news agency, BERNAMA. This agency is anything but national -- it 90percent promotes UMNO's raxist, "ketuanan Melayu" propaganda-gandawang anda! After 55years of Independence, these guys still use the racist bogeyman of "foreign immigrants" taking over the land dominated by some 70percent "Malays"!

YES, I don't relish celebaring national day (see the lower case) -- whether on August 31 or September 16, because the government of the day is led by a herd of goons and lembu. I might as well sleep through BF, lunch and have my Hi-Tea to survive their gutless spewings which we have had an overdose for the past two to three decades.

If the majority of Malaysians DON'T CHANGE THE GOMEN AT GE-13, DON'T COMPLAIN ANYMORE!
The signs of entrenched CORRUPTION, CRONYISM and RACISDM are so clearly displayed before thy eyes, and YOU DON'T SEE, then you aRsEk for it! ~~ YL, Desi, tired as hell or heaven, I'd rather go back to zzzzzzland...

No comments: