My Anthem

Friday, October 17, 2008

IF I HAD ONE OTHER CAREER CHOICE...

I would have liked to be like Pau Bernard,nowperforming at the Cafe&Bar Lounge, ALLSON KELANA, in Furong. If you don't know where Furong is, here's a klue -- there the ladies are very charming and chirpy, and the men are very disarming (like Desi-lah!:) and also chirpy.

To find out more, please spend an evening from 9.00pm and be serenaded to songs that are evergreen and young like Sweet Caroline, Can't Help Fallin' in Love, even Chinoserie faves like Seong Hoi Tan, Peng Yu and Yeh Liang Dai Biau Wo De Xin (The Moon Represents my Heart:). If you are male, sing it it a female only, K! You are the almight sun/son!

ne day when I get to know the hotel manageress badder, I will seize the mike from Bernie -- whom I have known well enough to share idnight Voices wit', with a little help from my musical friends...and torture the willing/unwilling ears with I Can't Stp Loving You, then pass the hat around:).

2 comments:

Kyels said...

If I had one other career choice I'd like to be a celebrity. Joke!

How have you been?

;)

chong y l said...

W'ile Singer is GoOD, Celebrity is GOoDer!
Kyels, MIA now bac4GOoDest!:) GO read the Badawian story spun jest4DPP&Thee:):) Plus a goblet of tehtarik to stand the Arabian wintry desert cold.