My Anthem

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Message in a botol

This only happens in a movie, and why can't Desi also indulge in producing one?

"Botol" is of course our Bahasa Malaysia unique rendition for BOTTLE, this explanation is for the benefit of milions of Westerners who log by MBH. Ah, that "millions" is ala-UMNO claims it's the centre of the universe. Their leaders constantly singing own tunes -- blowing own trumpets -- that Malaysia is a great leader among the Muslim world just because it sits as chair of the OIC. You know what OIC stands for don't you? You don't? They even may revoke your PR!

What is PR you dare ask? The government-in-waiting, SoHai,PAKATAN RAKYAT. "SoHai" for the benefit of the 1,000,000-plus Westerners who visit hear! is a colloqial meaning "Out of reach, yes, ala so-high!"

Now where was I?I am always distracted nowadays ... Oz friends like to say now-a-dies like Princess death is welcoming ye, or we or just me.

Ah, by the beach, the cold warm waters wishing washing my feet up to the knees. Why "cold warm" for H20 at the same time? Oh, obviously you had not visited Port Dickson for a long time.

In the morning, even as the vast ocean of blue meets the vast canpoy covering the heavens, I step into the sea, and the first sensation is COLDness around my feet/legs.

Then slowly but surely -- not slow but gradually, as one famous GEIC-2B once wrote, no kidding!:) -- the waters warm up your feet,the cockles of your heart, and the first faint smile appears on Desi's baby face.

And why baby? Blardy hell, I don't have to answer such personal questions!
I'm taking leave now for a CON BF ... Yes, I know today is not Sunday. But when a man feels low, he treats everyday as Sunday, can or knot?

:
:
:

To be cunttinued,
if thou art lucky that Desi cometh back fulfilled...

BECOS ONE ZORRO left his pawmarks in the sand~~~~~~~

"Get away from PeeDee soon. Dont want my friend to have salted legs. Dang,you are cohabiting (corn sorting?)too much with our two sea-dogs Capt.Stu and Capt.Yusof. That figures.
I hate messages in a botol. Botol are for liquids....the invigorating fluid. Take care baby-face.

By zorro ..."


the midnight voice had to creep silently out to the beach
to retrieve one bottle that seem'd so emo-filled -- like Yesterday -- still out of reach~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

zorro said...

Get away from PeeDee soon. Dont want my friend to have salted legs. Dang,you are cohabiting (corn sorting?)too much with our two sea-dogs Capt.Stu and Capt.Yusof. That figures.
I hate messages in a botol. Botol are for liquids....the invigorating fluid. Take care baby-face.