My Anthem

Friday, August 22, 2008

Fridae's Childe Haunted at Midnighte

seeks solace in the arms of a fellow man/woman/childe
as he seeks love in an ocean of hatred and spite

neighbours maketh lie of the successful man
out of envy
so he lands up in court
on trumped up charges

fridae's childe knows not what sodomy is
seeks BIG brother's counsel
he taketh the lamb by his hand
graspeth his waist from behind
and torpedoeth the orifice

"that, my childe, is sodome4you
so ask no such silly question no more

fridae's childe now cowers in a corner
fellow BIG brother is no brother
he's worse than the dog next door
it does it with a bitch

here BIG brother does it to a childe
and he sayeth that's alright
he's teaching the ignoramus younger brother

so coincidentally the sinner sweareth with hand on the Holy Book
"I only did it because he asked for a demo
I can't say I don't no
that would be a sin
cos I know, I learnt it from another BIGGER brother's demo
when I ask to join PemudahUMNO-oh-No!"

so coincidentally Desi looketh out of Permatang Pauh window tonight
i hear the BIGGER brother sayethDAfool "Now I see the light.
Coincidentally an angel landed on my shoulder
assures me I'd be alright
when I last swore on the Holy Book
the inside pages were missing, it's only da cover
Furthermore, the Imam was my politikus neighbour an Imom in disguise..."


FROM dinmerican.wordpress.com:


Posted by: dinobeano | August 21, 2008

Si Penipu Najib: Pengundi-Pengundi Permatang Pauh berhati hati

written by PAKRAK, August 20, 2008


BREAKING NEWS!!!

We have all been taken for a ride again!

THE QUESTIONABLE “IMAM MASJID” AT SAIFUL’S SWEARING ON SODOMY IS AN UMNO MEMBER FROM PERMATANG PAUH!

THE “IMAM” PRESENT AT THE SWEARING BY SAIFUL IS RAMLANG BIN PORIGI.

RAMLANG BIN PORIGI IS NOT THE IMAM BESAR OF THE FEDERAL TERRITORY MOSQUE.

THE NAME OF THE IMAM LISTED IN THE FEDERAL TERRITORY MOSQUE IS TN. HJ. ABDUL MALEK BIN SALLEH, IMAM BESAR. TEL: 03-62018780.

RAMLANG BIN PORIGI
aka Ramlan Poochee IS ONLY:
PEMBANTU HAL EHWAL ISLAM
(ISLAMIC AFFAIRS ASSISTANT)
MASJID WILAYAH PERSEKUTUAN.



The Prime Minister Abdullah Badawi AlHadhari AlKepalabatasi must be held responsible by the Council of Malay Rulers for playing politics with and discrediting Islam. It is too much to expect the so-called religious authorities and muftis to criticise him since the Prime Minister is using our hard earned money (via taxation) to pay their salaries and perks. To prove that I am wrong in my assessment, they should now collectively speak up against political interference in Islam.—Din Merican

The Ramlan Man of the Year

1 comment:

Donplaypuks® said...

Ramlang bin Porigi?

Does anyone know the origin of this name? Ingdon or Sarawakian?

Does he have a legal IC?

Please note the searing on the Koran is contempt of court and sub-judice. Also, DSAI's lawyers should file for a dismissal of the charges since there has ben a blatant attempt to sway public opinion and pervert the course of justice & the PM, KJ & Cabinet members have been making sub-judice statements.

How can there be a fair trial?
http://donplaypuks.blogspot.com