My Anthem

Friday, February 02, 2007

Desideratum of a Good Writer or/and Leader

Q: What do you think of problems faced by Muslims around the world, particularly in Malaysia?A: Of course, many of them are enraged by the policy of the West, particularly the United States under this administration of Bush. It is very difficult for them to see a just resolution of the conflict between Israelis and Palestinians; we see this unending battle in Afghanistan and continuing occupation of Iraq. This has caused a lot of anxiety among Muslims.But we have to deal with this and that, notwithstanding our disagreements with some of the foreign policy prescribed by the U.S. We must remain in a moderate voice and promote understanding.

Q: The restrictions on you will be officially lifted in 2008; are you optimistic?

A: I will always be an optimist. Otherwise, I would not have survived in jail.

DESIDERATA: I start Friday's morning at 12.05AM, yes, five minutes past midnight Thursday, so that I can beat everyone at PPS as the first to ping on this Day of Gifting and Li'ving.

I start off with A* Challenge is:

Q: Who is the Subject answering the two questions posed to him/her?

KLUE: Blogger 2020freelunch cannot play this gAme:)

Prize: First three right answerers will get a goblet each of tehtarik, Au, Ag and Pt,
IF YOU CAN TRACK Desi DOWNTOWN FURONG THROUGH THE MAZE!:(

My parting gift is to remind that trait the subject has in plenty: OPTIMISM, should be emulated by all. In awe. Et Al.

I am with him all the way, especially as a writer, I believe without this desideratum, one can't carve a succesful career in scribing, so minus Optimism, what's there to go on?

"Dear ER, mGf -- Chow, join Desi at supper?" No, 2020freelunch is not included.

4 comments:

Howsy said...

Haiya, who else if not your kamcheng DSAI.

Howsy said...

From the Jakarta Post interview, via Susan Loone.

Btw, when is he launching his gameplan of toppling first NTR and then AAB? And no, I don't want to see KJ's face anymore if he's in.

chong y l said...

howsy:) TtHhAaNnKksS for double billing!

you stole from susan's.
I stole from freelunch -- she promises a truly free society cometh 2020;
you PAtient enough to waiit?
You price for gassing 'rite: I have some PKR membership forms -- wanna me to DHL to you and London-based kakis - Mimi and Nicole can become Associate members, methinks. I'll check with DSAI when I see him sext!:)

chong y l said...

howsy2:

Thegameplam best refer to anwaribrahim and PKR's websites -- I'm just/jest a feverish/fervent UNPAID supporter, with some freelunchesthrowninasfringebenfit!