My Anthem

Friday, January 06, 2006

F.F.F. Feelings...

In yesterday's COMMENTS, a regular Y&A Koi Kye Lee fromkyels.com was teAsed by Desi that she would do well in her forthcoming examinations because any student who steals (has) time for posting on "Stay with curent Bf OR Go for Luv-of-longago-who-wanna-comeback" is too full of positive vibes and energies not performing in any quest! The "What If This Happens...?" post leads off with a leading: Often people are bounded by love.

Which leads me to pose My ER another question: don't find time to respond if you have a Promotion test coming up on Mondae, okay! It's a rhetorical command...so no answer is required.

Q: In adult relationships between a female, unmarried, and a male,uncoupled, can there be a 100%-platonic relationship?
A:
Long or short also can, BUTT give me a RAT-ionale, mail or female also can...


Definition
: Platonic, derived from great Greek philosopher PLATO, refers to a relationship between an uncoupled Male and Femail that is totally free of any feelings with sexual inclinations or affectations i.e. a relationship that thrives between two members of the opposite sex that is strictly for the pleasure of company and all its beauty minus the sexual baggage. The foregoing definition is the besty Desi can come up with, please correct me if I'm wrong or deviant.

The answers to my poser this Fridae's Childe morn -- normally she wins at love, MM says -- are imporant leads to help kyels help her friend with this Bf problem. ONE of the fools must be given a big, and can be disastrous, NO answer.

In which case, if there is no such thing as Platonic Love between someone and his ex- after the breakup, the man has to vanish into thin air. Vamoose, begone, Get L-L-LOST!


A P&C Poem for a Perthaps,LOVE Youth With a Broken-Hearted Lament needing a li'l pome to mend his broken-heart~~

I Hear a Voice Familiar
Receiving a telephone call One day
It is One that gives great delight
From out of the blue
From a One out of sight


As ethereal as a daydream comes
A free spirit enthusing on a dance
I momentarily feel a trance-like happiness
That I know as before would soon evaporate
As sure as the melting of chocolate
Or the stolen kiss of a tender miss
Like the dew drops on leaves caught in sunny stream
Or the cool darkness on arrival of the rising sun


So when the phone rang that 'noon
The voice familiar caused a start
Indded some missed heartbeats
It maketh Desi wonder
Will I wake up with melted choc,
Dried grass in the garden
And the laughing sound of a
Departing angel
Like a misty-soul-ascending-fairie-like
With a half smile rising as a waking day dream?




PS to Laments of a Broken-Hearted Silhouette: Thanks for inspiring Desi to pen this Post.
PPS to my other Esteemed Readers: Please bear with this writer aspiring to be a poet... this
Poem is in deed unended ...
Because
the stories of Men and Women are like Aesop's or Hans Christian Andersen's tales ...
They go one and on, sometimes, mayhaps, ending with: L'ving happily ever after.

Perhaps mighty Tom Jones, Henry Fielding isit?, may lift the broken-hearted with some sweet&soul meaty memories, But I really don't want to know.


Funny Familiar Forgotten Feelings
Tom Jones

Last night, quietly, she walked through my mind
As I lay searching for sleep.
Her soft hand reached out, she whispered my name
As she brushed a tear from my cheek.
And then those funny familiar forgotten feelings
started walkin' all over my mind.
It's sad, so sad to watch love go bad,
but a true love would not have gone wrong.
I'm just thankful for the good times we've had
for without them I could not go on,
With all these funny familiar forgotten feelings
walkin' all over my mind.
I must go on, be strong,
tho' a million teardrops may fall,
Before these funny familiar forgotten feelings
stop walkin' all over my mind.

No comments: